Blumfeldt Gold Bar 1500 Infrared Heater • 3 Heating Settings • Gold Tube • Patio Heater • Remote Control • Light Radiation Minimized for Glare-Free Heat • High-Efficiency Aluminum Reflector • Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL: The Gold Bar 1500 has powerful 1500 Watts to keep you and your loved ones warm. It features three different heat settings for individual heating demand, which range from 500 to 1500 Watts. This keeps everybody warm even when temperatures drop.
- EFFICIENT: Through infrared technology, the heat is released specifically to the people in the vicinity of the radiant heater and not into the environment. Via a gold-coated infrared tube, the luminous efficiency of the radiant heater is reduced to a minimum.
- HANDY: With a handy remote control, you can change the heat level within seconds. When temperatures drop, simply set the desired heating with the remote control and breathe new life into any party or dine comfortably outside in the late-night hours.
- RELIABLE: Safely plan dinners, garden parties and festivals without having to worry about the weather: with the click of a toggle switch, you can produce a pleasant warmth without a long warm-up time and you will stay warm cozy until the end.
- QUICK SETUP: The light Blumfeldt Gold Bar 1500 heater can be easily mounted on the wall and is therefore not in the way, while it quickly and efficiently uses its 1500W of power to warm you and your guests from above. Fastening material in included.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The light Blumfeldt Gold Bar 1500 heater can be easily mounted on the wall and is
therefore not in the way while it quickly and efficiently uses its 1500 W of power to
warm you and your guests from above. Through infrared technology, the heat is
released specifically to the people in the vicinity of the radiant heater and not
into the air of the environment. With a handy remote control, you can change the heat
level within seconds in order to respond to the needs of your loved ones.
• Practical, efficient infrared wall heater with up to 1500 W of power
• 3 heat settings for individual heating demand and energy savings
• Easy control via remote control
• High-efficiency aluminium reflector for optimal heat dissipation
• Gold tube: light radiation by gold coating minimizes glare for glare-free heat
• On / off switch on front panel via toggle switch
• 3 heat settings: 500 W, 1000 W, 1500 W
• Housing: anodized aluminium diecast
• High accuracy of heat
• Protection: IP65
• Easy to install on the wall with screws and dowels
• Takes up little space as mounting height is at least 5'11"
• Infrared heat: targeted heat delivery to people and objects and not to the
• Power supply: 120 V ~ / 60 Hz
• 1 x infrared heater
• 1 x remote control
• 1 x fastening material
• English user manual (other languages: German)
• Dimensions: about 24.8 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches (WxHxD)
• Weight: about 6.6 lbs
Compare with similar items
Bromic Smart-Heat Tungsten Electric 4000W Radiant Infrared Electric Patio Heater, Model BH0420032
Dr Infrared Heater 1500W Carbon Infrared Heater Indoor Outdoor Patio Garage Wall or Ceiling Mount with Remote, Black
TPI Corporation OCH46-240V Quartz Electric Infrared Heater – Outdoor/Indoor TrimLine Comfort Heating Assembly, Stainless Steel, 2000W, 240V. Genuine Heating Equipment
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||FireSelect||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 24.9 in||3.5 x 44 x 8.5 in||35 x 47 x 4 in||5.4 x 42 x 6.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, instead of 1500 watt forced air heating 20 inches max from the fireplace, I am sitting 6 feet away toasty warm using 1/3 the power. The only drawback to the design, when you power it off with the remote, there is a red led that blinks, so when not in use, I turn the on/off switch off as well. Probably a good safety feature so kids/pets can't turn it on with just the remote.
The 1000W and 1500W settings are far too bright (overwhelm the electric fireplace flames), but I prefer 500W anyway so you get about a 10 foot warming radius around the fireplace. I am ordering another one for my covered patio.