|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$110.20 - $237.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Weather-proof leather 2.5mm thick with Shock protection system (SPS)
- The size on the shoe is the AU Size, Please refer to the size chart for conversion
- Removable comfort footbed
- Anatomical design, removable Cambrelle comfort footbed wicks moisture away, SPS (Shock Prevention System) reduces shock by 33%, upper is seamlessly fused to PU outsole, dual density outsole for softer walk
- The sizes available in drop down are for US Men's, refer sizing chart for Women's
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lean, clean, and very straightforward, the BL510 boot by Blundstone is the perfect boot for work and play. Premium oil tanned leather upper. From the 500 Series. Smooth synthetic lining. Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs. Elastic gore retains its shape. Twin-needle reinforced stitching with a high tensile strength thread. Full-length Cambrelle™ comfort footbed wicks away moisture. Heat-formed heel for a better fit. Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae. Injection molded soles for seamless fusion to the upper. Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are weatherproof, lightweight, durable, and provide superior traction. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in Weight: 1 lb Circumference: 10 3⁄4 in Shaft: 6 in Product measurements were taken using size AU 7 (US Men's 8, US Women's 10), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Blundstone's adult 510 slip-on boot is an everyday casual work shoe you'll get miles of wear in. Featuring 2.5-millimeter-thick weather-proof leather, a well-designed shock protection system that reduces shock by 33 percent, and a removable Cambrelle footbed that wicks moisture away, this work boot is designed as much for comfort as for dependability. It also includes an injection-molded dual density polyurethane outsole for a softer step. This high-quality ankle work boot also has flexible elastic panels and finger loops at the top of the shoe for easy slip-on and removal.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000Y04VYM
- Item model number: 510
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 5, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my experience, if you need a wide size, move up a half size. For reference, I wear a wide in Eastland, Redwing, and Bass and I wear a 9 in Brooks, Asics, and Sperry. I ordered a 9.5 (American) in these Blunnies and they fit great -- except that I get some pain on the top bone of my foot after a long day of wear. They have not stretched out.
Most recent customer reviews
Works perfect for every day as well as for tracks and trips we take.
It seems the more I wear it the more comfortable it gets.