- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- Blundstone 1/2 sizes refer to width only, not the length.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Chelsea boot with square toe
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 8.7 x 5.2 inches
- Item model number: 062
- Date First Available: April 4, 2011
- ASIN: B0016HTZ5M
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
4 years later, these are still my favorite boots ever.
- I've these boots for about 3 months now, no complaints. I bought them on a boot day sale in January on Amazon with another 20% off. Not a bad price when the sale already dropped the price to around a Franklin. About 1/2 the regular price.
- Measure your foot w/ a ruler and compare to Amazon's sizing and you'll be fine. Gotta wear thick cotton socks and they'll fit nice and snug. Otherwise, you might have a little play, but still good. I have a little space in front of big toe, which is perfect.
- Took a week or two to break them in. At first, it felt like trying to take an octopus off your foot.
- No arch-support whatsover, as the Amazon questionnaire asks.
- Your heel may have some pain when driving if your driving position causes your leg to be more horizontal than vertical (like in a sports-car). Otherwise, you shouldn't have any problem. I can go all day with them on.
- I try to wear them at least once a week so that the rubber soles don't become brittle and crumble, like some reviewers mentioned. So far so good! Probably not part of the bad batch that other reviewers experienced 4-5 years ago.
What I like:
- The boots keep my feet warm no matter the weather, whether thin or thick socks.
- Don't really need the front loop. But the back loop is soooo important to get that foot in.
- Very light when comparing to normal boots.
- These boots pair well w/ any pants. Haven't worn them w/ shorts yet. Not sure I will.
Plus, I like them a lot and the wife loves the look, too!
Edit: I now have these in both the rustic brown and the rustic black. The brown pair is a half size smaller than I normally order and the black pair is my typical size. When I tried ordered the black pair in the smaller size it was to tight. I think the smaller brown pair fitting may be a quirk.
The 11 fits perfectly. They're a bit stiff and, like all pull on boots, they're a bit hard to get on the first 2-3 times, but they soon start to get broken in. They're very comfortable. I've only had them a few days. Time will tell, but for now they're great. I've already had a couple people ask what kind of boots they are and where I got them.
Lastly, many people have already mentioned it but half sizes in AU is just related to width, not size. I have pretty wide feet and the half size really made a difference!
Top international reviews
Firstly, the fit. I'm generally a (UK) 10m, which is why cheap footwear does not work for me as it is usually either too narrow (UK10) or too long (UK11). Quality shoes like Jones (as was), Barker and Loake have always fitted me in their standard 10 and these Blundstones are no different, which have a generous width which means I don't need the 10.5 fitting.
Comfort wise, these boot are amazing. The sole just seems to absorb all the hardness of walking.
Regarding longevity, I’ve confirmed with my local cobbler that they can replace the soles when required. I realise that once this point is reached, the original 'feel' of a Blundstone is gone but the boots get prolonged life.
Now to the leather. These boots are the stated full grain, just like my Grinder motorcycle boots to which I compared them; It is for this reason I went for these over another Rockport pair. I wanted the really high quality, thickness and protection of full grain Leather, knowing that, with regular care, they will not crack over time or allow water to penetrate and that they afford me the best foot protection I can get.
I feel I should also add that I do polish my boots almost daily as well as treating them to a waterproofing wax on a regular basis.
I take footwear seriously and spend a lot of time outdoors with my dogs, discovering welsh beaches, meadows and woodland but I dislike looking like a 'hiker' and so choose gear that looks stylish as well as being capable of performing at a high level. I did review youtube and written reviews about this brand and styles before I bought them.
There is nothing I can complain about with these boots. I'm really excited to have a pair of Blundstones and look forward to abusing them, as with the Rockports before. I like to think I simply live life doing what I want and I buy kit that should be able to keep up. If it can't, it gets replaced.
Hope this helps someone in any small way to decide if they want to purchase them or not.
Today I bought a second pair, some 1306 in brown. Just put some superfee greens in and wow.. amazing. There are for the office over the autumn/winter with the chisel toe a little smarter.
I must admit, when I first bought the 500s all that time a go I wasn’t sure.. but I’ve grown to love them and now wouldn’t be without a pair or two. A truely versatile boot 👍
I bought these, having owned a pair of Blundstones in the early 1990's. In the next 10 or more years, those boots always looked the same! The oiled leather was amazing. The newer boots seem to have lost something in the intervening twenty odd years, and are no longer made in Australia.
Disappointed, I returned these for a refund.
Overall better than many just wished they'd actually make half sizes (half sizes are just wider etc). Maybe after a few more weeks it'll stretch. Time to go find some comfortable insoles !
The rustic black can be dressed up and down. Can't recommend Blunnies enough!