Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Quick Dry Polyester
- We test umbrella to breaking point and measure the force at the point they fail. This enables us to take a kaizen continual improvement approach. The Blunt Classic is our flagship design and has been tested up to 72 mph or Force 11 winds.
- All BLUNT umbrellas feature patented BLUNT Tips that form an integral part of their unique Radial Tensioning System (RTS). A system that redirects, transfers and distributes the effort used in opening the umbrella throughout entire canopy surface. Never fear about harming a passerby again.
- Ever had trouble with the wind throwing your canopy in all directions? Well not any more. The fully tensioned canopy creates an aerodynamic and robust structure, making BLUNT umbrellas the ultimate defense against the elements.
- Every single BLUNT umbrella has an independent 38 point check before it reaches you. This ensures we keep the high standard we set for all products carrying the BLUNT name.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
BLUNT Classic Umbrella our original BLUNT umbrella, engineered for unrivaled performance against the most extreme of conditions. Whether you brave Windy City thunderstorms or Bangkok monsoons, these umbrellas will stand up to any condition. The patented RTS design stretches the canopy as tautly as possible, preventing BLUNT umbrellas from turning inside out at a wind's breath. Sleek and modish in look, these umbrellas are the ultimate defense against the elements.Diameter: 47 inches
Coverage: 1390 square inches
Length: 33 inches
Weight: 1.4 pounds
Fabric: Quick Dry Polyester
Shaft: Anodized Aluminium
Handle: TPR (Rubber)
- Product Dimensions: 33 x 47 x 47 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HVJ5B84
- Item model number: Classic schwarz
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 10, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So one day, I just got kind of annoyed with it, and rapidly OpenCloseOpenCloseOpenCloseOpenClosed it, and then it just stayed open and behaved properly after that.
So at best, I got a great umbrella. At worst, I got an umbrella who learned not to mess with me, but may be planning to soak me one day.
Cons: This is more of a quibble. The strap used to keep it closed is sewn right onto the canopy without any backing or reinforcement from the inside. To me, that seems quite the oversight as that seam will see a lot of stress over the life of the umbrella.
I mailed a photo of the damage, and actually did get a reply from customer service. But when it became clear that it was actually broken, and they would have to replace, I just got silence. Sounds like other people haven't even gotten a first reply.
As other people have said, calls to their support number go directly to voicemail and there's no callback.
Maybe they are going out of business?
Edit : Finally turned inside out on me in a literal hurricane. I'd say that's fair.
The umbrella is made entirely of plastic. And it's very thin in some places. One of the arms broke off right at the stem pivot just from opening an umbrella. And this after only 6 month of moderate use, no wind, light rain. Just opened and ....snap! I've had regular run of the mill department store umbrellas that lasted longer at 1/4 of the price!!! Sent an email to Blunt to no avail. No response what so ever, not even a "tough s***". Just silence.
I would not recommend this umbrella and will never buy any of Blunt product ever again. I learned my $90 lesson, thank you for education Blunt.