Blurex Rugged Hard Case For DJI Phantom 3 Advanced & DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Custom Fit designed for the Phantom 3 Advanced & DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone With Wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport
- Manufactured with a proprietary combination of High-Impact Polymer and Polystyrene--ROHS Compliant
- Custom Pre-cut foam to secure all accessories such as --- extra batteries, backpacks, Fat Shark FPV goggles and more.
- IP67 Watertight via o-ring silicone rubber gasket , crushproof and dust proof construction
- Built in Pressure Equalization Valve
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is the custom fit Blurex case for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced & DJI Phantom 3 Professional
The case is made of strong durable Plastic to last a lifetime, with the blurex pro case, you dont have to worry about transporting your Phantom with all your accessories while knowing that they are secure
Custom Pre-Cut Foam to secure the following.
Hold Assembled DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter with Props
One Phantom radio transmitter (Can reconfigure to fit most compatible radios)
One pair of optional FatShark FPV goggles
One Phantom charger and 4 Phantom batteries
Four spare props up to and including 9" props
Four spare motors and four AAA batteries
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After my first flight, i don't know what the heck happened that drone not fit in there anymore.
I mean the propellers. Now i need to put my fingers in to place the propellers somewhere to close the lid.
It has nothing to do with the case itself but with my usage on the drone. Good case, super resistant. It came quickly and it surpassed my expectations. I really enjoy carrying this case.
I just don't recommend anyone to put the drone with the battery and all inside of the case right after a flight.
I usually let it cool off and then i put everything in. I don't know. It's just me