Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 12, 2013
Case is sturdy and seems well designed and made. Excellent price! Will need time to see how well it holds up under constant use.
I really like it. It solves the irritations I had with my Samsung XE500T1C.

1. Using the keyboard dock on my lap does not work well, because I cannot tilt the screen back as far as I need to for the best viewing angle watching videos. With the tablet alone, it slides around on my lap or I have to prop it on a pillow for a better angle or because I am tired of holding it. Using the case as a stand gives you 3 angles of adjustment and leaves your hands free, and it does not slide around.

2. I like to leave my keyboard dock at my desk, plugged into charger and with mouse attached for productivity. But I had to unplug power and mouse and take keyboard with me when I left home so the screen would be protected. Then take the keyboard off when I got to work and find somewhere to stow it, so I could have the thiness and lightness of just the tablet. Then put the keyboard back on to go home. Then hook it back up at my desk. The case does add some thickness and weight, but not much, and it offers screen protection when traveling or when I have to set the tablet down, and a hand strap for security when I am carrying the tablet around using it.

3. Unlike some cases, you do not have to remove the case to dock the tablet. Pull it free from the bottom two clips, just like you do to use it as a stand, Then flip it back out of the way, leaving the top and side clips attached, and dock it. There are cases available if you want to have tablet and keyboard attached and put the complete unit in a case for travel, but that is not what this case is for.

4. The function of the tablet going to sleep when closing the case and waking up when opening it, works great. The openings for buttons, ports, camera, and S-pen are correctly placed.

All in all, this is a wonderful accessory for my tablet.
on March 3, 2013
Bought this case with no reviews, only because it looked like the kind of case that I like. It has three spots for holding the tablet. One on each corner, and one on both sides right below the HDMI slot and right across on the other side. They are plastic, but feel very sturdy and seem pretty durable too, although I wouldn't recommend it if you plan on taking the tablet repeatedly.

all of the necessary slots are exposed, leaving no issues with headphones and such. I have not tried this case with the keyboard dock, although it looks like it should be fine. When closing the cover of the case, it will shut the display off. It will also wake the device up, a nice feature for a $15 case. The cover also contains a locking mechanism, which won't separate unless physically pulled on.

All in all, a great case. It does everything I need it to, and doesn't cost 1/4 of thr tablet.
on June 12, 2013
It fits my ATIV 500T fine. The top right corner seems to not wrap enough around to hold the screen tight, like it might slip out over time, but for now it is holding. I can use it with the optional keyboard dock, but the other half of the case, the part that would cover the screen, almost needs to be folded back to make the docking connection work like it should. You can't keep the tablet docked and still close the case, which would be nice. The slots and openings are in the right spots, and overall it appears it will last for a long time, but it doesn't offer a lot of protection on the sides and corners.
on June 2, 2013
I was one of the first to purchase the Samsung Ativ500t and at the time there were only 2 choices for a case, Belkin (too bulky it seemed) and Incipio. Incipio looked good in pictures and though I had reservations with parting $40+, I had little choice at the time. I can honestly say the Incipio case proved to be a complete waste of money. I have thrown it in the trash as it is basically useless.

I was very happy to see this Blurex case come available as my brother has a very similar case for his Android tablet. Excellent value at under $20 and I honestly haven't got a single complaint. All ports are accessible, fit and finish looks like you spent hundreds on it, and best is you can dock it to the keyboard with the case still on.

Not sure what else to write honestly...it is a handsome case, very well designed.
on August 25, 2013
I was looking everywhere for a cover for my ATIV smart PC but I couldn't find any, apparently it is not as popular as I thought.
There weren't a lot of verities to choose from, but I'm glad that I got this one. it feels durable and it looks very good, the hooks grab on tightly and firmly. perfectly fits the PC and easy to handle. the screen closes and open automatically when you close and open the lid.
on September 3, 2013
It's a nice case, holds the tablet nice, somewhat sturdy. It's been about 60 days now since I've purchased it, and, I only use the tablet on the weekends. Unfortunately the stitching in the cover has started to rip. I contacted Amazon and it's outside the 30 day return window (understandable). Amazon recommended I contact the manufacturer. The manufacturer's website is a little bit broken, and only contactable by a "fill out the form and wait for a response" method. I have not yet gotten a response, so, we'll see if I actually get it replaced. All and all, it was only $17, so, I guess I get the quality I paid for.
on January 19, 2014
The case is nice. All openings for sdcard and usb have easy access. Can charge with case closed. Easy access to s-pen. The quality is much better than previous case I had purchased (Moko Slim case). I could even use my keypad with this case, due to it's open design. Material and stitching seem to be quality work.
Only problem I had was the latch broke on it.
Definitely would recommend, most likely will buy another.

Would have given 5⭐ if it wasn't for the latch. Really if possible would give 4.75🌟
on January 1, 2014
This case fits the pc very well, and covers the keyboard, too. The only problem is the strap that holds the front flap up when the tablet is being used like a netbook was improperly attached and came loose. The end frayed so I wasn't able to reattach. Rubber bands worked for a while but I got tired of them breaking.

The case does a good job and fits well. The band breaking dropped it down two stars as there is no fixing this when it happens and now the front flap just flaps...
on August 30, 2014
Good case.. smells bad when u first open it.. i've really not used it since i bought the keyboard. Theres no need for this... cause the onbaord keyboard doesnt pop up like my tablet does. I've googled everything to make it automatic... nothing.
on August 20, 2013
I really like this case. It fits the Ativ 500t perfectly. It has several angles to use for viewing and holds it secure. I haven't teies attaching the keyboard with the case attached yet. I'd recommend purchasing this one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question