- Series: San Francisco State University Series in Philosophy (Book 2)
- Paperback: 314 pages
- Publisher: Peter Lang Inc., International Academic Publishers (October 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0820424684
- ISBN-13: 978-0820424682
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,439,375 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Blurred Visions: Philosophy, Science, and Ideology in a Troubled World
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
The Author: Rory J. Conces is a visiting assistant professor of philosophy at the University of Nebraska at Omaha and the director of the Nebraska Center for Critical Thinking. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Missouri-Columbia. In addition to his published essays, which include «Aesthetic Alienation and the Art of Modernity» and «A Participatory Approach to the Teaching of Critical Reasoning,» he is editor of the International Third World Studies Journal and Review.
Browse award-winning titles. See more