Bluw Finger Drums
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete with a bass drum kick and cymbal, this desktop drum kit has both a record and a freestyle function
- The perfect gift for any drummer, talented or otherwise, the Finger Drum Kit is a must-have
- Not only does it provide a great way to exercise your fingers, you can turn yourself into a superstar drummer without leaving your desk
- You could even play games with your work buds, friends and family by asking them to name the tune
- Prepare to be swooned over by adoring fans, followed by groupies, and emails to flood in from world class booking agents
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Finger Drums are a tuneful way of relieving stress, boredom and unmotivated fingers! It's a well-known fact that whenever there's a drum-kit about, everyone wants a go. It's no different with the incredible mini electronic drum kit that is Finger Drums! Think how proud and cool you'll look when you master finger-drumming and then brag about it to all your friends and family as they try and have a go themselves!Finger Drums is officially famous - it's even been cited on the Chris Moyle's show! And when something's made it onto there, you know it's really made it! A perfect solution to boredom in the office or on the go, Finger Drums will definitely be a talking point and solve that 'I can't take my drum kit anywhere' dilemma!
From the Manufacturer
Turn your drumming dreams into a reality with this touch sensitive Finger Drum Kit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems to be more a design flaw: it's kind of difficult to build such a small toy so that the cymbals can be held tight with just perfect amount of the force so they will vibrate when touched but won't shake by themselves when the rest of the instruments are being touched.
I ended up returning the item.
I am going to return it. I will not get another one or recommend this product unless I hear from the manufacturer.
About quality, the plate doesn't sound at the first touch, it is necessary to insist. I cannot change it because I live out of the country. General : it is a nice toy.