- Save 15% on iPad 2 Leather Protective Case from BoBotechnic (B00585MRFS) when you purchase $20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 BoBoTECHNIC Extra Large Bumper Guard Protectors (Pack of 4) (B013RN1D9I) free when you purchase 100 or more BoBoTECHNIC Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 of these free when you purchase 1 or more BoBoTECHNIC Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BoBoTECHNIC USB 2.0 6-in-1 Memory Card Reader Writer for SD SDHC SDXC MiniSD MMC rsMMC (Black Scratches Style)
|Price:||$4.79 + $4.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB 2.0 High Speed Standard
- Reads/Writes SD, SDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MMC, rsMMC
- Also reads/writes Transflash, microSD, microMMC using SD adapter (not included)
- 1-Year warranty
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The BoBoTECHNIC 6 in 1 Card Reader/Writer is a high speed device that will enable you to quickly read/write digital data and easily transfer photos from a variety of flash memory card formats.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very Poor. Worse plastic quality than a McDonald's happy meal toy. It's made of thin, brittle plastic that feels like it'll crack at a little squeeze. I'm skeptical to use it because I feel my file might get corrupted. Considering I invested in getting a Sandisk Extreme I 8GB card, using such a low end usb adapter seems almost ironic.
In short, not even worth the $5 for shipping. Now, it is very convenient to have a usb/SD card adapter since I take a lot of photos, but I'd look somewhere else and even pay more for one than use this one.
To no surprise (but I was still disappointed), this adapter stopped working after 2 weeks. I checked to see if my usb ports were the blame but they were not. The LED light indicator doesn't turn on and the computer does not detect it. This may sound harsh but I don't even want a replacement. Instead I'll pay more for something more reliable.
ADDED AFTER 60 DAYS OF USE:
Nonfunctional after 60 days. Definite device failure. No external damage or misuse. Worked great with high use and several SDHC cards until failure.
All that said, this really is a great reader. With the caps removed, the reader is much smaller, and works just fine. It is just as fast as my other reader, which cost almost five times more.
Though I've never seen a SD card reader that wasn't supported, I'll point out anyway that this works just fine in GNU/Linux.
BoBoTECHNIC USB 2.0 6-in-1 Memory Card Reader Writer for SD SDHC MiniSD MMC rsMMC, the device is recognized by my computer, though it does not recognize a card has been inserted into the device.
I contacted BoBoTechnic about the problem. Their response was, try inserting it several times, it may work after a while or you can buy a replacement for [...] rather than the [...].