Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on August 7, 2015
This is a really great quality learning tool. My son is just learning how to write and is having difficulty working on a white board surface. Not the product's fault, It's just not something I thought of. The board pages are so slippery he doesn't have as much control as a pencil and paper. We will definitely make use of this but we will be taking a break from it as it is very frustrating for my son. I would recommend this for children that have mastered holding their writing utensils and are a little more confident with writing/guided drawing.
on October 28, 2015
My wife is a teacher and I am an elementary school principal. We value educational games and toys. This one doesn't disappoint. My youngest son and daughter have both used this and it is good. They can use it and use it again! helped her to learn her letters!
on May 24, 2017
I was very upset nothing like the picture I want 1-20 I got 1-15 and the shapes don't have the smaller and smaller version. Disappointed but oh well.
on January 19, 2014
I bought this for my 3 yr old. She is left handed and I am not so it has been really hard to teach her to write letters and numbers. I found that if I would write something with a highlighter she would trace it so I got this so she could continue to practice. She loves to trace the letters, numbers and shapes and enjoys drawing pictures. Shortly after getting this we had a flight and it totally entertained her. The only draw back was that as you flip the pages you MUST erase them or they end up sitting in your lap and rubbing off all over your kids legs. She was a mess the first time she used this. I started keeping alcohol wipes handy to both wipe the activity book and my daughter off! Definitely well worth the price. Happy with the purchase.
on March 18, 2017
Good for teaching the kid. He likes it
on December 10, 2015
This is pretty good. It has all the letters of the alphabet and some math problems and shape tracing and the back is blank. The marker is a bit too wet, so I would suggest getting some better markers. Would have liked it a little more if there would have been numbers on it too though. The math was a bit much, I mean think about it, we are trying to teach them how to write, so why would we already be teaching them math?
on June 23, 2014
....however, the dry erase pen that came with it is much too liquid and smears immediately over the board (and child, too) as child works the entire board. While it is washable, it takes a good amount of scrubbing the child's skin to get it off. Since I liked the content of the board so much I simply purchased different dry erase pen by Expo. All is well now and Lily is learning control of her pen as her muscles learn the strokes. I highly recommend this board if your child is having difficulty mastering printing....just get a different pen to avoid black smears all over the place.
on May 5, 2014
Bought this for my grandson who is learning to read and write. He loves working on his letters and numbers and writing notes to him mom and me on the back page. The pen that comes with it is terrible and does not erase well but we bought a set of easy erase markers and they work very well. We like that the dotted lines have arrows reminding the child of the proper way to write the letters and numbers. My grandson thanked me repeatedly for buying this for him. Can't beat that!
on July 19, 2017
Kids liked
on February 2, 2017
Super helpful ! My 3yo(just tuned 3) was not interested in writing at all. He didn't like tracing as well but as soon as he found this product he started tracing letters and numbers within couple of days!
The best part about this product is it's a dry erase pen , keep tracing until you aren't bored :)