Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2016
I bought this book and another book First 100 Trucks. It is a board book with a variety of vehicles. It has nice clear pictures that are entertaining to view for a child. The book is made to be abused. Great book for my son.
on May 25, 2017
This has been my son's favorite book for months now. He LOVES trucks and trains, so I knew this would be a good addition to his book collection, but he has learned so much more now! The pages are colorful and large, and it is definitely my kiddo's go-to book!
on December 20, 2014
Great pictures and plenty of variety...maybe too much? Maybe just too much for what I was looking for. So many different kinds of vehicles and names that it kind of numbs you to them. All the different "trucks" just become "truck" instead of remembering some classics like "fire truck", "dump truck".

Nevertheless, it is well put together and the images are high quality. Maybe better suited for the preschooler to 1st grade when considering the variety and differentiation of different vehicle classes.
on August 18, 2016
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my son, who loves cars. It was pretty much destroyed within a few weeks. He literally would not put it down.
on June 22, 2016
This book is really large and perfect for little readers. My 18 month old son enjoys looking at all of the pictures and pointing out the different vehicles and airplanes. It is a very sturdy book with bright pictures and can withstand rough handling by my little one. The pages easily wipes clean with a wet wipe when his sticky fingers make things a little messy! Overall, a great book for the First 100 family of books. I would recommend it to anyone with a little one who is interested in cars, planes, trains, tractors, etc.
on March 30, 2016
Great learning books for kiddos! We have all of them and I highly recommend them! We start using them around 9 months old with our kids and they still love them in the toddler years!
on November 28, 2016
My 5 year old has loved this book since he could sit up. His younger brother tore the cover off the original. This replacement has new cars and both boys love it.
on April 3, 2017
Does not cover a majority range of machines because it has plenty of repetitions.
on October 27, 2017
I am giving two stars because most of the descriptions are complex. This book is for kids. Use simple words as we call those in everyday life. Who says "Commuter Trains"? Apart fdrom that, images are pretty good.
review image
on June 11, 2017
My 2yo loves this book. She is very into auto, boats, planes and trains. I was sad to see no Tug Boat represented though, but an antiqudated Sail Ship was.6