- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0044WXUD4
- Item model number: F1-TT-24
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #107,473 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
BoatBuckle Kwik-Lok Transom Tie-Down
|Price:||$12.26 - $201.88|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Transom tie-down system for boats
- Each buckle has 1,200-pound breaking strength and 400 pounds safe working load
- 1-inch webbing
- Vinyl-coated top hooks and zinc-coated trailer hooks
- 1,200 lb breaking strength each
- 400 lb safe working load each
- Vinyl Coated top hooks
- Zinc Coated trailer hooks
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kwik-Lok Transom Tie-Downs
Dimensions: 1" x 4'
Break Strength: 1,200 lbs./ea
Safe Work Load: 400 lbs
The Kwik-Lok buckle tie-downs feature vinyl-coated top hooks, zinc-coated trailer hooks, along with durable polypropylene webbing and a protective web pad.
From the Manufacturer
The BoatBuckle Kwik-Lok Transom Tie-Down features vinyl-coated top hooks and zinc-coated trailer hooks. The durable 1-inch polypropylene webbing has a protective web pad and extends to 4 feet. It has a 1,200-pound breaking strength with a 400-pound safe working load. BoatBuckle brand tie-down systems offer professional fishermen and weekend boaters convenient, high quality tie-down systems so they can spend more time on the water and less time on the boat ramp. IMMI is the leading marine tie-down manufacturer in North America.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?