- Paperback: 213 pages
- Publisher: International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press; 1 edition (April 18, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071343296
- ISBN-13: 978-0071343299
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #969,896 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Paperback – April 18, 1999
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But there was little practical advice about day to day boating, which was what I was looking for. Briefly, I wanted to know things like:
1. boat cleaning advice (what best to use)
2. when and how long to run bilge pump
3. tying knots
4. winter storage
5. basic Coast Guard regulations
So the book wasn't bad but was a bit disappointing for beginner boat owner.