Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Bob Marley and The Wailers - Germany 1980
Format: DVD|Change

on February 2, 2012
I am a huge fan and collector about Bob's work, and this DVD is SPECTACULAR!!!! It starts with an I-Threes presentation where they perform 3 or 4 songs and bob starts with Natural Mystic, it gives me goose bumps remembering!! I have seen it for like 4 or 5 times and it haven't passed a week since I bought it...

It is one of the last if no THE LAST performance caught on tape only a few months before Bob stop playing and start his treatment!!

If you're a BMW fan you MUST buy it!!

JAH BLESS!!!
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 18, 2012
I love this concert! Bob Marley was great he danced a lot in this one and I've seen the others; he was definitely at his best in this one. Love, love, love!
7 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on August 19, 2014
A great concert on par with LIVE @ THE RAINBOW 78".GREAT PICTURE & SOUND & THE LAST CONCERT recorded before BOB passed a year later.A must have for any BMW fan.
on August 29, 2013
The music is outstanding and yes this is one of Bob's last concerts, however, the digital picture is not so good. Granted I have a 3d plasma TV so it is not going to be great. But my old DVD concerts of Bob, Santa Barbra Bowl, and Live at the Rainbow are better..
2 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2015
Great!
on January 1, 2013
Great concert video. Good quality and great selection of songs!!!
Never will get tired of watching this DVD. Simply amazing!
2 people found this helpful
on November 4, 2013
this man is a legend.very pleased with this concert i just wish there were more differant ones from the the early years avaliable to buy on dvd
One person found this helpful
on November 24, 2012
Loved this concert. Another one of Bob's great performances. Fun to watch with several songs that were new to me. My daughter and I watch this often.
One person found this helpful
on August 30, 2013
The film a was Ok, sound effects were not that good, I love Bob and Reggae music, but this was a miss
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 11, 2012
this is the concert in germany from 1980,
which is great, i had been interested in the documentary about this concert by stefan paul, have not been able to find it yet.