- Series: Bob Miller's Clueless Series
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (February 11, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071452877
- ISBN-13: 978-0071452878
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #200,780 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bob Miller's SAT Math for the Clueless, 2nd ed: The Easiest and Quickest Way to Prepare for the New SAT Math Section (Bob Miller's Clueless Series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in mathematics
Explore these featured titles in mathematics. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Bob Miller was a lecturer in mathematics at City College of New York, a branch of the City University of New York, for more than 30 years. His principal goal is to make the study of mathematics both easier and enjoyable for students.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?