Customers Also Bought Items By
Did You Know...
- Bob Seger graduated from high school in Ann Arbor, Michigan in 1963.
- Seger began his musical career in 1961 in Detroit as a member of the Decibels, where he met his future manager and record producer Punch Andrews.
- He formed the Silver Bullet Band in 1974, and released their first album, Seven that same year.
- His song "Old Time Rock and Roll" is used to great effect in a classic scene in the film Risky Business, and was named one of the songs of the century in 2001.
- Bob’s song “Shakedown” was featured in the 1987 comedy Beverly Hills Cop II.
- Bob's song "Like A Rock" was used for several years as the theme music for Chevrolet truck commercials.
- On March 15, 2004, Bob was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Fellow Detroiter Kid Rock made the induction speech.
- Bob Seger writes about 80 percent of his stuff in the winter.
- Bob's trademark is his beard.
- Bob has two children with wife Juanita Dorricott: daughter Samantha (born 1995) and a son Cole (born 1992).