Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.99 shipping
+ $5.46 shipping
Boba Baby Wrap, Black
- 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
- Front and infant hold
- Comfortable for newborns up to 35 pounds
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Meet the baby wrap that's literally built to roam
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way.
- Easy front and infant tying styles suit the way you move
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans
- Hands-free adventuring in a variety of colors and patterns
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts
- Simple and supportive from every angle
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere
The Boba Baby Wrap, Freedom Together
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
My friend is pregnant & went home & added it to her registry! We run all kinds of errands and shop with this too-- so much easier than toting a car seat, my hands are free & baby is more snuggled and happy. Its made of very nice soft fabric & it washes well. I've even worn this on 100 degree days and while carrying a baby around will be hot in that weather no matter what, the fabric is surprisingly breathable. I'd give the boba 100 stars if I could. I will buy this for every pregnant friend from now on. It's one of my three all time favorite worth their weight in gold baby things (other 2 are rock & play sleeper & miracle blanket)
1. When milk, a clean diaper, being held/bounced/swaddled are not enough, this wrap usually calms my 6 week old baby down and he goes to sleep. I don't know what I would do otherwise!
2. This wrap allows you to get some things done while still holding your baby. I actually was able to go grocery shopping thanks to this wrap (baby doesn't stay content in the stroller for long).
3. I can sit at my computer and type with both hands while holding my baby. This is SO much better than one handed typing!
1. The wrap takes a minute to put on. When you have a crying baby that you have to set down (so you can put the wrap on) you feel every second.
2. You don't really have both of your hands free unless you're sitting. When I'm standing I keep a hand on my baby's head to make sure he is supported. I don't rely on the wrap for this because it's hard to make sure he breathing OK and staying cool with the fabric on his head.
3. The wrap can get hot for baby and mom, so it's not the best for the summer. However it's worth the higher A/C bill to have a calm baby.
-Some reviewers point out that the fabric is really long. It is, but I just wrap it another time around my waist another time to tie up the long ends. No problem.
-The wrap is easy to put on and comes with clear instructions. Make it really snug so the baby stays higher up. This will help prevent your back from getting sore too quickly.
-If you tie the wrap on before you drive somewhere you are all set when you arrive (baby doesn't have to wait).
-The wrap is even helpful when baby gets cranky in the middle of the night; it helps him to calm down so he can go back to sleep.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was absolutely a fabulous purchase! My baby is 5 weeks old, and LOVES her Boba! She loves to sleep on mama, but that can make getting things done around the house quite... Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I don't know why this had so many good reviews. Not good for large chested women. Pain in the ass to tie and put your baby in safely by yourslef. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
i like that i can breast feed my 5 week old in it while i walk around while on errands, that comes in handy. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tanya McClintock
I bought the boba baby wrap to carry my little in and try to get some stuff done around the house. It worked well, but I always felt let he was going to fall out of it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Anyhu09
4month old loves to be close and ride along with Mommy while we do chores. Great instructions on how to tie around body and which way child should be placed in side once tied.Published 3 days ago by Jen
This wrap can be a bit tricky to get the hang of at first. As a first time mom of twins, I had to practice it a few times before I felt comfortable carrying one of my boys around... Read morePublished 4 days ago by QuidditchSnitch
Although I think the wrap is best suited for mild weather days, I love it. YouTube has great tutorials on how to tie it and I love that it fits any sized person. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Super soft and soothing carrier. I've had mine for three months and the only downside is that it takes longer to put on than my loop style carrier. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Flowergirl123