|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping|
Boba Baby Wrap, Orange
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Front and infant holds
- Machine washable
- Ideal for breast feeding
- Easy to tie
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My friend is pregnant & went home & added it to her registry! We run all kinds of errands and shop with this too-- so much easier than toting a car seat, my hands are free & baby is more snuggled and happy. Its made of very nice soft fabric & it washes well. I've even worn this on 100 degree days and while carrying a baby around will be hot in that weather no matter what, the fabric is surprisingly breathable. I'd give the boba 100 stars if I could. I will buy this for every pregnant friend from now on. It's one of my three all time favorite worth their weight in gold baby things (other 2 are rock & play sleeper & miracle blanket)
1. When milk, a clean diaper, being held/bounced/swaddled are not enough, this wrap usually calms my 6 week old baby down and he goes to sleep. I don't know what I would do otherwise!
2. This wrap allows you to get some things done while still holding your baby. I actually was able to go grocery shopping thanks to this wrap (baby doesn't stay content in the stroller for long).
3. I can sit at my computer and type with both hands while holding my baby. This is SO much better than one handed typing!
1. The wrap takes a minute to put on. When you have a crying baby that you have to set down (so you can put the wrap on) you feel every second.
2. You don't really have both of your hands free unless you're sitting. When I'm standing I keep a hand on my baby's head to make sure he is supported. I don't rely on the wrap for this because it's hard to make sure he breathing OK and staying cool with the fabric on his head.
3. The wrap can get hot for baby and mom, so it's not the best for the summer. However it's worth the higher A/C bill to have a calm baby.
-Some reviewers point out that the fabric is really long. It is, but I just wrap it another time around my waist another time to tie up the long ends. No problem.
-The wrap is easy to put on and comes with clear instructions. Make it really snug so the baby stays higher up. This will help prevent your back from getting sore too quickly.
-If you tie the wrap on before you drive somewhere you are all set when you arrive (baby doesn't have to wait).
-The wrap is even helpful when baby gets cranky in the middle of the night; it helps him to calm down so he can go back to sleep.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was so stretchy that I never felt like I could get it tight enough and my baby kept slipping. I'm sure it was operator error but I didn't end up using it.Published 3 hours ago by Rebecca
I love it, it's been a blessing having this. Specially with taking care of a toddler aND a baby. I put my baby here and I'm able to do things around the house and wi th my oldest.Published 8 hours ago by Draya
It is perfect for my baby. Sometimes she cries even I changed the diaper, rocked her and I nursed her. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Too hot to hold my baby. She did not feel comfortable with being held by the wrap without me holding her hip. This hurts my back.Published 17 hours ago by MS
Did a lot of research before buying this product and I was still sceptical after buying, but I am so happy I did! My baby loves the comfort and I love the bonding. Read morePublished 1 day ago by MaryBeth Flory
This was absolutely a fabulous purchase! My baby is 5 weeks old, and LOVES her Boba! She loves to sleep on mama, but that can make getting things done around the house quite... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I don't know why this had so many good reviews. Not good for large chested women. Pain in the ass to tie and put your baby in safely by yourslef. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
i like that i can breast feed my 5 week old in it while i walk around while on errands, that comes in handy. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Tanya McClintock