|Item model number||BOBAW-GREY|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||35 Pounds|
|Care instructions||Machine wash and dry|
|Item Weight||1.76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 11.5 inches|
Boba Wrap Baby Carrier, Grey - Original Stretchy Infant Sling, Perfect for Newborn Babies and Children up to 35 lbs
- Simple, no-guess tying instructions and just one size make this wrap your GO-TO BABY CARRIER for the first three months of parenthood <3 It was the first of its kind and the simplicity of the idea has kept moms and babies together for 10 years.
- Stretchy and SOFT, machine washable fabric that will keep your baby close. So much easier to clean than a stroller or carseat! You can machine wash and dry this wrap, making life just a little easier for new moms.
- ERGONOMIC seat for baby, ergonomic weight distribution for mom and dad! Each time you tie the wrap, you create a CUSTOM seat for your baby. Knee to knee support every time!
- EASY to tie and easy to breastfeed in. It even acts as a privacy shield for nursing moms because you can nurse while wearing it, without taking your baby out of the wrap.
- Bond with your little one while getting back into the swing of things: you'll be able to tie this once and then wear it out and about. 95% Cotton, the Spandex in our wrap allows it to retain its shape and not loosen or sag as you re-adjust to nurse or take baby out to go for a ride in the car. Just like your favorite yoga pants, the wrap stretches and supports you and your baby.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Boba Wrap in Grey: Classic & Neutral
The Boba Baby Wrap in Classic Grey is an easy choice for gender neutral style that is calming and meditative.
- 95% Cotton allows for airflow and easy care and long-term durability. Like your favorite T-Shirt, cotton is a natural fiber that we all know and love!
- 5% Spandex gives your wrap a small amount of stretch. Like your favorite yoga pants, Spandex gives your wrap the ability to form to your body and your baby.
- Easy to tie - There is just one way to tie your Boba Baby Wrap making this the no-guess choice for carrying your baby. Each time you wrap your child, you're creating the perfect Ergonomic Seat that will keep your baby in the correct posture for healthy hip development.
- With each Boba Wrap you get so much more than just a baby carrier! The Wrap comes with Boba's full support - our babywearing education team is kind and knowledgeable and ready to help. We stand by our product 100%.
The Original Stretchy Wrap
The perfect holding place, from birth until 35 lbs.
- Comfortably wraps babies from birth to 35 pounds
- 95% cotton with a touch of spandex to retain its shape
- Hands-free comfort to explore the world together
- One Size Fits All - creates a custom fit every time you tie
- No guess tying method! Tie to your body and our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your baby- no guessing how much space to leave
- French Terry has the perfect amount of give to provide stretch and flexibility. No pressure points, just sweet relief!
No-Guess Tying Instructions
Find the Center of Your Wrap
Unfurl your Wrap and admire the 5 yards of lovely fabric!
Find the green Boba tag near the center and position it over your heart.
Pro Tip: Bunch up 2/3 of the width of the wrap - this will make the next step a little easier!
Make an X in the Back
Bring the panels over each shoulder creating an X on your back.
The flatter you make the fabric, the better the weight distribution.
Check our Instagram for cool tips on how to style the wrap!
Cross in the Front, Under the Panel
Tuck the ends of your wrap under the center panel and cross them.
Give the ends a tug to tighten before creating the X if the wrap is loose.
Function Highlight: The X that you create in the front is what forms the seat for your Little one!
Tie a Knot!
Tie a knot! You don't need to tie a lot!
You can tie in the front, back or on the side.
Style Tip:: If you have a lot of extra fabric, a bow on the side is a great way to use the extra fabric. This also keeps the knot out of your way.
|Serenity Boba Wrap||Printed Boba Wrap||Boba 4Gs||Boba Air||Classic Wrap|
|Weight||Birth - 35 lbs||Birth - 35 lbs||7 - 45 lbs||15 - 45 lbs||Birth - 35 lbs|
|Age||Birth - 18 Months||Birth - 18 Months||Birth - 48 Months||3 - 48 Months||Birth - 18 Months|
|Fabric||Bamboo Viscose/Cotton/Spandex||95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex||100% Cotton||Nylon||95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex|
|International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified Hip Healthy||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL CompanyC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
•The boba wrap was exactly as described. The material is nice and soft/stretchy so it forms around you and baby nicely. Instruction videos (I looked on their website for a link) made it super quick to learn how to use. It only took a couple of practice ties to get it down.
• The 3 stars is because I’m 5’2” & the wrap seems like it’s a million feel long (that’s an exaggeration,obviously). I found this wrap to be impractical when leaving the house because I didn’t want it on the dirty ground and then wrapping around my newborn/infant and being that it’s so long, it’s unavoidable. Because you have to wrap so many layers (due to the length) it becomes extremely hot since the heat has no way to get out- my baby & I would get sweaty quickly and I didn’t like the idea of my baby getting overheated.
I've also noticed when I where it for an extended period of time my back starts to hurt, but that is to be expected if you are carrying a whole extra person around for hours with just the support of fabric. Overall a good product
The biggest problem, though, is that this wrap is so hot. While fine for short, casual use, taking him for a hike in this left me drenched in sweat and the kiddo looking like a broiled lobster (with me in a light t-shirt and him just in his diaper!). So possible that this will work better for us later in the year.
It only took me two tries to feel comfortable putting the wrap on and inserting the baby into it. However, my husband really struggled with it.
Also just a tip: tie it tighter than you think you’ll need it because it stretches and it will loosen because of this and the baby’s weight.
Top international reviews
My baby is so comfy in this wrap and often falls asleep.... only bummer is that when putting it on, it’s so long that it drags all over the floor and picks up all the cat hairs! But I wouldn’t mark it down for that.
Would definitely recommend for a newborn and suggest watching a video on YouTube on how to put baby in the sling the right way. Wish I’d done this and used sooner.
If you ensure the fabric is spread out over the shoulders, baby's weight is well distributed, and I can wear this comfortably for several hours. It is essentially a long piece of stretchy fabric which you tie up, once you have done it a few times, it is easy enough, (lots of YouTube tutorials!) although I find I need to look in a mirror ( or winnow of the car if out and about!) to check I have tied it correctly. I do find that baby starts to sag a bit after 45 mins or so of wear, so I usually tighten and re-tie, and you do need to tie it tighter than you would think in the first place. There is plenty of material here to fit even the biggest baby wearer - I am nearly 6' and a size 16-18 and there is lots to spare. I would say though that if you are quite petite this will mean you have it wrapped around a few times to tie it off, and you may end up looking like a mummy in more ways than one!
I have also managed to use this to breastfeed on the go, although I wouldn't say it was that easy for me at least
I have bought another sling since this one, the Close Caboo, which is also lovely and maybe a bit quicker to get on.
Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Easy to put on, Attractive, Small for transportation when not in use (comes with storage bag..I just chuck it in my nappy bag when I'm not using it), Machine washable and quick to dry, Affordable.
Cons: Not very breathable (can get quite hot in want weather), Only printed on one side so can look untidy if not folded properly once on, Suitable for younger babies (as baby gets heavier I can see this becomming redundant).
I would reccomend this wrap, but maybe consider a plain colour if you're a perfectionist like me. I'm really disappointed about the untidy looking plain back showing unless I spend a little extra time tucking in the edges.
Being a preemie baby, this sling was perfect. It takes a bit of practice to put on but when you've got it on you can put your baby against your body for a lovely cuddle while you get on with doing things. My LO falls asleep when I put him in this and it's been great when he's been a bit windy or unsettled. I would recommend buying this if you've tried it first at a local sling library, and getting some advice about it first.
It will fit anyone - both me or my husband can wear this comfortably.
I opted for black because it was cheaper than the other colours at the time although admittedly I wish I had chosen a brighter or lighter colour for the summer.
It's comfortable enough to wear around the house, although I have to wriggle a bit to breastfeed my LO if I am wearing it.
The fabric stays stretchy after several wears - something that I thought would be an issue if I bought a cheaper one.
It also helps support your baby with their hips - this is apparently important with carriers and slings!
The only downside is that it's very very long, and doesn't come with a pouch or similar to keep it in.
The material length is good so you can achieve different carries and it is soft and of a decent weight. I haven't worn it in warmer weather yet as my baby was born in Feb but I have a suspicion it may make the wearer rather sticky.
Ideal for babies who like being held so you can get on with things and a good way to get some extra skin on skin if you like. It is also great when shopping as you can have your hands free. It comes with a bag and compacts to the size of a melon (but squishy) and so when I take my pram out, I always take my sling so I have the option to carry my baby. Can be used for breastfeeding but I haven't mastered the art yet. Dads and mums can wear this wrap without having to worry about adjusting straps etc.
I like these so much that I have two in different colours. Highly recommend.
Boba also have helpful tutorial videos on YouTube to help you out with wrapping.
Con: Found it harder to use with newborn as she seemed to slip further and further down the longer I wore it. Now she is bigger and can use the new position it seems to stay in place much better.
Overall: Once you've mastered the tying (tie quite tightly as fabric is very stretchy) it is easy to use and comfortable for the baby.
Its a learning curve to learn to tie it and it does need some space for that, but i could do it in my sleep now.
This one is also much better for thier hips then any outward facing carrier and the company is amazing (they actually have it that if you are having comfort issues wearing it, take a pic of it on and send it to them and they will give some tips).
Only things i dont like is that now after 6 plus months, i find the edges are a hit rolled, and i wish there was more colors. Didnt want black as it would show spitup and im not big on bright colors so i got grey and now its a bit dingy and washed out.