Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on November 22, 2015
Most bars are either sticky or so sweet you wonder how they call them healthy. These are slightly sweet and FILLING. I take them when I go hiking or skiing and just want an easy snack to tide me over. Some of the other flavors are too sweet though - Banana is pretty good, and peanut butter.
on December 27, 2016
AMAZING. Can be a meal replacement if you're traveling. I used it for my breakfast and lunch while on a plane so I didn't have to sit on two 10 hour flights on airplane food alone. Not too sweet, and the peach flavor is just enough, nothing overwhelming. LOVE THESE.
on August 2, 2015
These are my favorite bars (Cinnamon Raisin) - I could not find this variety at Whole Foods or other stores and was very pleased with the price and fast shipping.
on April 12, 2017
I love Bobo bars and most especially LOVE the chocolate chip! Such a treat! Thank you Bobo's! Keep producing yummy snacks that are made from good healthy quality ingredients!
on April 3, 2015
Delicious but pricey. To me, they taste better than the apple ones. I'm not concern about the calories, since I need them for my long workouts. Would buy them again though.
on November 14, 2016
I found these at a stop in Colorado this fall and really liked them. I was very happy to see them available through Amazon after returning home. I think they make a great midday snack when I'm too busy for lunch.
on April 15, 2017
Very yummy! Has "modified food starch" which is gluten free, but if you have a sensitive stomach, you might not react well to these. Otherwise, they are tasty. Delivered as promised!
on January 22, 2017
Tastes great and very filling. Not too sweet.
on May 12, 2017
Love these bars! For some people they might not be moist enough. If they are really fresh they are yummy. Very satisfying and filling.
on March 14, 2017