Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bob's Red Mill Cassava Flour, 20-ounce (Pack of 4)
|Price:||($0.45 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Bob's Red Mill|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Diet Type||Paleo, Gluten Free|
About this item
- WHOLESOME GOODNESS: Made from the whole root of the cassava plant, our cassava flour has a mild flavor and fine texture that is perfect for gluten free cooking and baking
- GLUTEN FREE: To assure the integrity of our gluten free products, we’ve built a separate 100% gluten free facility and batch test in our quality control laboratory using an ELISA Gluten Assay test
- PALEO FRIENDLY: Suitable for people who follow a paleo, primal or other grain-free diet
- NON-GMO: Non-GMO Project Verified; we’ve always been committed to sourcing raw materials that are not modified through genetic engineering
- BOB'S RED MILL: Make folks a little happier: it’s the idea that keeps our stone mills grinding to fill every bag with wholesome goodness
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Like its cousin, tapioca starch, cassava flour is created from the cassava root, a longtime staple crop in South America, Asia and Africa. Try your hand at cassava bread--also known as casabe.
Bob's Red Mill Cassava Flour
Made from the whole root of the cassava plant, our cassava flour has a mild flavor and fine texture that is perfect for gluten free cooking and baking.
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Neutral Flavor
- Paleo and Whole30 Friendly
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add fat and rub into the flour with your hands until crumbly and the texture of cornmeal.
- Add warm water and thoroughly mix with a spoon until the dough feels well hydrated.
- Let sit for 10 minutes while the flour hydrates and absorbs the liquid. The dough should be firm and springy; add more water and let sit again if necessary.
- Meanwhile, preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Portion and roll dough into balls, about 2 tablespoons for small flatbread or 1/4 cup for large. Use a tortilla press lined with waxed or parchment paper to form flatbread, or roll flatbread between two pieces of waxed or parchment paper to desired thickness.
- Place flatbread in the hot skillet one at a time and cook until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Use immediately or, once cooled, wrap securely in plastic to store.
- 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp solid Coconut Oil
- 1/2-3/4 cup Warm Water
About Bob's Red Mill
In 1978, Bob and Charlee Moore founded Bob’s Red Mill with the mission of bringing people back to basics with delicious whole grains. Today, the company is proudly employee owned and makers of a wide variety of good foods you’ll feel great about eating. Explore an incredible selection of whole grains, flours, cereals, baking mixes, beans, seeds, grab-and-go meals and snacks, and more. With a dedicated gluten free manufacturing facility, strict quality control protocols and in-house testing, Bob’s Red Mill is a trusted source for gluten free products, and also offers paleo-friendly, keto, kosher and vegan options. Based in Milwaukie, Oregon.
Bob's Red Mill
Made from the whole root of the cassava plant, Bob's Red Mill cassava flour has a mild flavor and fine texture that is perfect for gluten free cooking and baking. Non-GMO verified!.
Use as per recipe.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Product detailsStyle:Resealable | Size:20 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 28 x 36 inches; 5 Pounds
- Item model number : 97785
- UPC : 039978001788
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/BOFY9
- ASIN : B07HXTDP6F
- Country of Origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#34,625 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #246 in Wheat Flours & Meals
- Customer Reviews: