Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 9, 2017
My husband eats this brand of muesli every morning and still love it. We’ve never have received an old, outdated, or bad batch even though we’ve ordered Bob’s Red Mill Muesli at least 10 times. It’s funny because there are so many people on my side of the family that now eat this because of my husband’s comments about it.

The way he likes to eat it is at night I smush up a whole banana, add 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, a spoon of cacao nibs, a full cup of Muesli, and unsweetened Almond milk. I then put it in the fridge overnight, so he can eat it in the morning. I like to add frozen blueberries to mine!
Top Contributor: Cookingon November 10, 2016
We have tried many different types of breakfast granolas, cereals, oatmeals, etc. This is by far our favorite. The mix of grains, nuts, raisins and dates is just so delicious. The raisins and dates add just enough sweetness to the flavor, but sometimes we add a teaspoon of light or dark brown sugar to give the cereal a little more sweetness.We prefer it hot, using water. We have found that if you like a thicker cereal, use only 1/2 of the recommended water. We also enjoy the cereal dry, as an afternoon treat. We like that this cereal helps keep you full!
on June 19, 2017
It's hard to review this type of thing since it is very subjective. I love this product. I do not eat foods with added sugar, which makes for slim pickings since even health food stores are full of products with massive amounts of sugar added. This product is all natural and mostly oats. I think it has just the right amount of fruit, to lightly sweeten it naturally, but not so much that you are picking gummy fruit residue out of your teeth for hours afterwards. The product has a VERY fresh and clean taste. It is my new favorite breakfast food.
on December 27, 2017
I took no time at all to acquire the habit of pouring of a half cup or so in a bowl and zapping it with a covering of milk. The single packet shown lasts me for a month; I'm glad they're in separate pouches. I use power level 7 to keep it from boiling out over the side, judge for yourself based on your own microwave. Sure I could fix it on the stove, but it's an electric cooktop and the zapping will be done before the pot would even be hot! Either method, it's an interesting change from oatmeal. I'll keep the oatmeal for the big globby brown sugar-laced cookies.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 28, 2018
Swiss expat here. I know my Müesli, as you can immediately tell from the fact that my keyboard has ümläuts :-) After trying what felt like every yucky sweet sticky artificial cereal product that the endless breakfast aisle at my local grocery store had to offer, I desperately turned to Amazon to see if maybe I could buy the original stuff from Switzerland on there. But I found something better! Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Müesli quickly became my go-to breakfast cereal, with honest and generous natural ingredients, and none too sweet. For the record, Müesli is eaten cold in Switzerland, traditionally with milk, yogurt and a grated apple mixed in. I always liked it also mixed with cold fresh orange juice. No, that's not Swiss, but still yummy!
I eat this Bob's Muesli cereal all the time with plain yogurt and honey. Best I have found and when buying in the multi-pack here on Amazon, cereal is cheaper then buying at the local store. So far so good...have not found anything that should not be there like other reviewers. Have been eating this for about a year and will continue to do so.
on May 1, 2016
This is the best Muesli I have ever found for the price. It has an extraordinary range of grains and isn't just made up largely of oatmeal as many others are. The only complaint that I have is that they could beef up the raisins and dates. I actually add a 1/4 cup of this to my morning oatmeal with some Greek style yogurt and a dash of honey. I add whatever fruit is available either fresh or dried. Makes a fantastic breakfast that is very nutritious and filling. I am satisfied for hours. This Muesli I highly recommend.
on January 9, 2018
This is what müesli should be like. I lived in Switzerland for six years, so I got used to the good stuff. This has four different rolled grains, with just enough dried fruit to give a hint of sweetness. And none of those toasted flakes that turn to mush in the yogurt and milk.
on September 20, 2016
I really enjoy eating this with yogurt. I don't think I could handle eating this like cereal. It is a little too crunchy and plain for me to eat plain. My kids and I tried the cookie recipe that is on the package. We LOVED the cookies! Another plus is that the cookies were mostly healthy, so I didn't feel guilty letting the kids have more than one. I am currently on a 4 month subscription for this product. I think that is the perfect timing for when we will be needing more. It doesn't take much to fill you up. The price is great compared to grocery store prices, if bought in bulk here.
on August 7, 2017
I mix:
- 1/2 cup of this cereal,
- 1/2 cup of whole milk (or lactose free milk), and
- 1/2 cup of whole fat yogurt,
and place it in the fridge overnight.

I like it this way because it tastes rich, and soaking it overnight makes chewing and digestion easier.
This may not be the healthiest thing to eat (with wheat and all), but surely it must be better than regular cereal.
My mother and I enjoy eating this for breakfast from time to time.