Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 493 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 546 reviews
on December 29, 2013
I am an oatmeal lover and after finding out that I had celiac thought I could squeak by with the regular rolled oats, I mean, how much residual flour could they possibly have...how bad can "cross contamination" really be! I had been gluten free for a few months and was feeling so much better with dietary changes and had a weak moment after craving oatmeal for quite some time (It is winter and oatmeal is so delicious and warm and yummy! Combine it with my canned peaches from this summer and there was no resisting!) Needless to say I paid DEARLY! It was not good! I quickly (after not feeling like I was going to die) got online and ordered this. I had priced out the product on a number of sites and found this to be the most cost efficient and with the amount of oatmeal I eat outright, making oatmeal flour and use in cooking it was well worth it to purchase a four bag pack. I have used it for breakfast, in granola, cookies and making oatmeal flour and it has been great every time and my celiac symptoms do not show up with it at all. Enjoy!
on December 27, 2015
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain, Rolled Oats, 32-oz. Bags (Count of 4) is a must for anyone who may have a food allergies. Thou typically oatmeal is cheap, I wanted to ensure that there was no cross contamination. Here is the breakdown of cost:

Regular Oatmeal .49 to .99 lb
Gluten Free Oatmeal 3.50 to 3.75 lb

Yes, you will pay a bit more, but you don't have to worry about any adverse reactions.

Thus, works great for overnight oatmeal with a variety of homemade add in like fruit, flaxseed, cinnamon, cocoa powder, and coconut. You can also add in almond milk, coconut milk/cream, or organic milk as a liquid base. Don't be afraid to experiment to enjoy your oatmeal anytime of the day.
on January 2, 2014
I eat this for my breakfast every day. I always prepare it the night before. I do not cook it. I do not eat gluten free because I can't eat gluten, I buy this product because I do not cook the oats and it breaks down so much faster and easier with the gluten free oats.

1 cup water
1/2 cup Gluten free oats
2 Tbs slivered almonds
1 Tbsp Chia seeds
1 Tbsp ground Flax seeds
2 tsp cinnamon
*berries if I have them

mix everything together the night before..... in the morning you have breakfast.
I eat it cold. If you forget to prepare the night before, you can make this in the morning.
let it sit 10 mins and ready to eat!

The flavor is fabulous! I buy the 4 pack for around $16.50 and would purchase again and again.

You could even put this in a Nutribullet or Vitamix and put some fruit and spinach in it...and blend!
Yum!
on April 28, 2014
I paid $24.22 ($6.055 ea) for 4 bags of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oats plus $8.99 for shipping for a total of $33.21. When I received the box, there was an invoice from Vitacost to me showing a cost of $15.96 for 4 bags plus $4.99 for shipping for a total of $20.95. That's a difference of $12.26. I went to Vitacost's website and, sure enough, the bags are selling for $3.99 each, no minimum purchase required for that price. No need to order 4 bags at one time.
BUYER BEWARE. GO DIRECTLY TO VITACOST.COM AND SAVE YOUR MONEY.
I watched Bob speak at a recent conference in Portland and I was hooked. I'd not used his products before - they had samples there and I was blown away by the quality of the granola they were giving away. So when we arrived home, I went on another trip and in Toronto, I started buying these gluten free oats which I soak in almond milk and then blend with frozen fruit and spinach to make a delicious healthy smoothie .... they are gluten free and so wonderful to digest - I loved getting a giant order of these on Amazon at such a great price. We have also made them for homemade granola and LOVE the taste. We've also ventured out to other Red Mill products. It's a brand I love and trust. Go Bob!
on April 13, 2015
Some of the best certified gluten-free oats I've found so far. They're always fresh and make excellent oatmeal cookies. I eat 1/2 cup of oatmeal each morning and it keep my digestive system going regularly. Something greatly appreciated when you suffer from digestive issues like celiac disease and Crohn's disease. Thank you Bob's Red Mill! Here is an example of one of my favorite oatmeal cookie recipes made with this wonderful product: http://theglutenfreeprofessor.com/gluten-free-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/
review image
on February 24, 2015
I eat these raw every morning. Also great cooked and in recipes. My family is on our second 25 lb bag. I'm very sensitive to gluten and have had no ill effects from eating these. Very happy with product, price, and delivery.
on October 24, 2016
I have celiac and have searched all over for the best priced GF oats because the grocery store is so dang expensive. I was so happy when I discovered this bulk pack! I make the overnight oat recipes so I can have quick and easy breakfast every morning and I go through oats like crazy, so this find was indeed practically and financially magical.
on August 13, 2016
Product as advertised. There was a larger than usual amount of fine oat powder throughout the oats. This may have been due to the large 25 pound size bag but it makes the scooping and mixing of the oats in a recipe a little messy. Otherwise it's a good gluten free product.
on March 16, 2017
Shipping was super fast and you can't beat the price and especially the shipping! I'll be ordering again for sure.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.