Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 142 reviews
on April 25, 2016
if your new to the brand, good place to start or add to your bob's collection LOL . This particular product is nearly a ten in my book. I blend this with hemp seed powder, flax seed i blendtec a bit and chia seed ceylon cinnamon,cacao powder all from bob's.this blend contains mid carb intake 8-15 gm protein in 7-20gm includes all amino's of meat protein with the hemp powder added without eating excessive meat. Pricing on Amazon is comparable to street pricing here in PHX. no driving around. same or next day in your kitchen!!!! great breakfast day to day. I add fresh ground peanut-butter some days, or fresh fruit. I've used this as part complete diet change and a exercise routine for the past 20 months or so. I'm down 75lbs. 1-2lb per week. quality ingredients, best to have a glass container to transfer into as the packaging is not made to reclose. It does have Coconut flakes I'm not usually a fan of the texture or over powering taste, but this inclusion in the product is balanced. I've mixed my custom blend for a friend who is a mix martial arts person. He loves it for pre and post workout meals. He says it doesn't sit heavy in stomach and sees the effects of its nutritional benefit in 2 weeks he's been using it instead of the plastic jug protein drinks.. When I run out of my blend this by itself is also great for the pour cook and eat person as well. 9.5 of 10
on December 15, 2014
This muesli is delicious. I eat it daily for breakfast. Mix 1/4 cup with a cup of good Greek yogurt the night before, add a sliced banana in the morning, and it keeps me full for hours. Don't eat it without soaking, though. Bellyache city! It's also delicious cooked 1:2 with coconut milk or almond milk. Just boil and stir until it's as thick as you like oatmeal. Delicious!
Hi, this is just one of the many Bob's Red Mill products that I love. I keep this one in a tall mason jar, readily available to use anytime of the day. This is a heavy, great tasting, filling, delicious cereal, a great breakfast or afternoon snack. Many uses. I have purchased this brand over many years and have never gotten anything I haven't liked. Which is saying a lot. I ordered this and will be reordering when necessary. I hope this review was helpful. I read all the reviews before I purchase anything. It is nice that people take the time to let you know what they like and dislike. That way I can make my own decision.Thank you for reading my review, and good luck, happy shopping !
on November 2, 2013
All the taste and health benefits of traditional Swiss Bircher-Muesli without the gluten. It's so yummy, you'd never guess it's also a "health food." I loved the original muesli, too, but have grown to love the gluten-free!

Another customer commented that the gluten-free muesli was bland. Another customer replied, "I add cinnamon." So do I. I also add fresh berries (especially love blueberries), a handful of walnuts or almonds, my homemade nut milk (cashew), a dollop of Greek yogurt, and a drizzle of honey. What's not to like? I also enjoy the cereal hot, prepared as I used to make oatmeal.

And if I really want to make it closer to the original (as my sister who lived in Austria for many years did) I soak the muesli overnight in juice, and add such things as grated apple and nuts in the morning as the inventor, Dr. Bircher-Benner, did at his health clinic in Zurich so many, many years ago. Check the internet for more info if you're not familiar with "true" muesli's origins.
on May 4, 2017
If you are trying to be gluten free then maybe? Honestly, better off making your own from gluten free oats and your own ingredients. This has strange large puffy things (puffed rice balls?) that get SUPER soggy while everything else is still crunchy. It is a little better hot, but I like cold muesli and this just didn't work well in milk.
Enthusiast: Cookingon March 5, 2016
Our son has Celiac's disease, and this product is one of the best GF cereals we have found. It has a wonderful mix of grains, nuts, and cranberry raisins. Super tasty as a hot breakfast cereal (we make it with water to help keep calorie count down). We found that the recommended 1 cup of water per 1/2 cup of cereal is too much, use just over 3/4 cup of water to get a better consistency after cooking. Only takes about 7 minutes to make up this tasty cereal!
on August 30, 2013
This muesli is very tasty, either cold or hot. We mix with "flake" cereal cold and add milk (gives other cereals nice texture and added flavor). We also eat cold mixed with yogurt. My husband has become a greek yogurt/muesli fan! This is also very good when prepared as hot "oatmeal". Love the crunch/texture. We like it prepared with skim milk and with a tiny bit of brown sugar and/or cinnamon on top. We are not gluten intolerant, but that's a nice touch for folks that are. I was given a sample of this at a Marathon expo in Oregon (with yogurt) and was hooked! Can't find it locally (Atlanta), so I was really glad that Amazon has it. AND, we can get it on Subscribe and Save - even better!
on December 28, 2016
Since going gluten free a few years ago I have tried to find a cereal that is healthy and tasty and still gluten free. This cereal exceeded my expectations. I make is with almond or hemp milk , sometimes adding some fresh fruit to it. Delicious. I heartily recommend it.
on March 8, 2014
I have been eating Bob's Red Mill Muesli for a few years and really like it, so I decided to try the Gluten Free Muesli. I was hoping I liked it since it come with 4 bags, basically a 2 month supply. Had my first bowl today and actually think I like it better. I've always added extra dried cranberries and fresh blueberries and use unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Love it.
on June 26, 2013
This is a delicious, not too sweet Muesli. Although the directions say to soak it in milk or other liquid for 5 minutes, I eat it as soon as I have poured the milk. My only disappointment is that it contains toasted soy but it doesn't say it's non-GMO (which soy usually is unless otherwise indicated). I am sensitive to soy and would not have ordered it if I had known this ingredient was included. I will call the company to check on the source of the ingredients. For those not sensitive to soy or concerned about non-GMO, it's quite delicious.