Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free White Rice Flour, 24 Oz (4 Pack)
|Brand||Bob's Red Mill|
|Serving Description||Cup dry|
About this item
- A LOVELY GRAIN: Bob's Red Mill White Rice Flour provides the versatility you expect from wheat flour but with a milder taste and none of the gluten
- LIGHT ON FLAVOR, NOT POSSIBILITY: White rice flour can coat a protein for one meal, thicken a sauce in another and bake a delicious pastry for dessert
- BAKE AWAY: Sticky monkey bread, buttery dinner rolls, tart lemon scones; All delicious, gluten free and back on the menu
- NOT JUST AN ALTERNATIVE: With a mild flavor more suited for letting other ingredients sing and generally being easier to digest, this is more than a substitution, it's a solution
- BOB'S RED MILL: Make folks a little happier; It's the idea that keeps our stone mills grinding to fill every bag with wholesome goodness
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:1.5 Pound (Pack of 4)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 4 x 8 inches; 1.5 Pounds
- Item model number : 1461C244
- UPC : 767563795742 039978003164 190283126280 707005279225
- Manufacturer : Bob's Red Mill
- ASIN : B004VLSV7I
Best Sellers Rank:
#4,976 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #6 in Rice Flour
- Customer Reviews:
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Used to bake cakes, cookies, dumplings, breads, and more, as well as to thicken sauces and coat proteins.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you MUST venture into the gluten-free arena, go with Red Mill flours and starches. The convenient packs (although each bag is kind of a pain to close up) are an easy-to-handle size so you don't have to worry about it going bad before you use it. (Store your stock in the freezer or fridge to keep it fresh.)
Gluten free baking? Sure, if that's your thing.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.