Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 18, 2016
This popcorn is no better grade than any other white popcorn I've purchased from various vendors over the years. I was disappointed, in fact, to have already run into several blackhead kernels in my bag.

Unless you absolutely have to have Bob's Red Mill sitting on the shelf price your popcorn by the ounce and buy the best value. I don't think Bob's Red Mill will be it.
on March 5, 2017
I like real popcorn, popped on the stove, and this one pops brilliantly. No burned or unpopped pieces left, and the taste is pure popcorn. Why would I want to nuke popcorn when I can get the real deal? I'll buy this again and again and again. Friends and family agree. We've gone through one bag already and are about to buy another.
on July 11, 2016
Delicious, delicious popcorn! Fresh, pops completely into big fluffy puffs with almost no residual unpopped kernels. Really tasty, even a bit sweet. Great price, too, and super prompt shipping. My new favorite popcorn.
on October 19, 2017
This is the first time I have had popcorn that pops almost every kernel. I use a rubber popcorn maker for the microwave. It works great and will buy this again. I eat popcorn every night so I just put the surplus in the freezer.It will lasts a long time.
on September 27, 2015
Perfection. Perfection. Perfection.
The best white popcorn taste and the minimal of hull.
We cook in canola oil or peanut oil. And we store opened bags in a ziplog gallon size freezer bag to keep the kernals away from moisture in the air. There is no going back to the high pulp hull popcorn of the past.
I have given away bags to some friends and now they are 'converted' to the best ever popcorn.
on February 17, 2015
I'm addicted to this stuff! I make a huge pot every day! And I am totally alone. That way I don't have to share. Except with Lucy , my maltese. She loves it too! But without butter. It has enough flavore with just sea salt. For a treat, I sprinkle a pack of Stevia over the popcorn with a small amount of melted butter. It tastes like kettle corn! What a treat!
on February 25, 2015
Good popcorn. Tastes good, pops well, not too many leftover kernels. Price is fine for better quality popcorn. I use the popcorn with coconut oil in my USA made Nordic bright red popper for microwave and it is wonderful! No more awful chemicals and fake stuff in that horrible microwave popcorn--I had not used it for years bc it was so unhealthy; but now I can make healthy popcorn with coconut oil, sprinkle on what I like and it is fresh and really really good.
on January 1, 2016
This popcorn is a little tough. Not as happy as I had hoped. We eat popcorn often and so we will continue our quest for the perfect popcorn.
3 helpful votes
on June 1, 2014
this is the best popcorn to date. i've tried others, but none of them have the taste of bob's. i love popping it with coconut oil, salt, garlic powder and a small amount of thyme. heaven. i also tried making a sweet popcorn that turned out just as delicious. i crushed freeze dried peaches with some coconut sugar crystals and sprinkled over the popcorn. yummy snacking. seems like every kernel pops...unusual compared to other brands.
on June 1, 2016
I have tried several different types (5) of popcorn in my Westbend Stir Crazy machine. Out of all that I've tried, I like this the best due to its fluffiness, taste, and popping ability. There are very few unpopped kernels and the taste is delicious. I will definitely buy this product again... And again. Enjoy your popcorn!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.