Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 14, 2017
This popcorn has been a huge hit at our house. The kernels pop up light, fluffy, and delicious, with few duds. The taste far surpasses microwave popcorn with it's questionable ingredients. Bob's Red Mill is a brand I trust and they hit it out of the park with this product. I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 only because we found the popcorn a bit 'picky': we couldn't pop it successfully on our electric stovetop (which is true of most foods, unfortunately) or in our inexpensive silicone microwave popper. This little gem West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper however, perfectly pops every brand and type of corn we've tried. I highly recommend both the Bob's Red Mill popcorn and the electric popper.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
Very impressed with this popcorn and so was our guests. Low hull, fluffy and crunchy. I use a whirly pop and use just under 1/3 cup oil and just over 1/2 cup corn at 4.5 heat with medium burner turned down to 4 after popping. seems to be the best combination. seems like it would be too oily, but its perfect.
Very speedy delivery and nice presentation.
on July 30, 2016
First time order of product, wasn't expecting to be so impressed. I recently purchased this product, first time trying it I used amount of kernel directed by my machine, it said 1/2 cup. Turned out the 1/2 cup directions must have been for a product lower in quality than Bob's, the top was flooded off in the microwave with popcorn cascading out of dish. The 1/2 cup made a huge tub container size of popcorn. Kids got a laugh scoping all the extra popcorn out of the microwave. I will continue to buy!
on September 10, 2016
This is hands down the best popcorn my husband and I have ever tried! I have used so many brands over the years and this is the only one that pops almost every single kernel every time. Popcorn comes out light, white and fluffy with a slight nutty taste.I love to make new popcorn recipes with this. Makes awesome Carmel corn! Nothing gets stuck in your teeth, It's naturally low in calories and good for you. Highly recommended!
on June 23, 2015
This popping corn can be a little fussy when you pop it the first few times, but once you get the heat/corn/oil ratio down, Bob's Red Mill Corn offers some of the most delicious, crisp popcorn I have ever made. Seriously. Not to mention it's completely GMO free which is especially important as corn is one of the most heavily modified foods in the world!

MY METHOD OF CHOICE:
1) Get a large/deep cooking pot with lid
2) Pour about 2 tbsps of oil of your choice (Canola is a healthy/safe choice but we also like Coconut butter!)
3) Place one kernel in the pot with the oil and place burner on Medium-High heat
4) Cover pot with lid, leaving a crack for steam to escape (keeps popcorn crisp)
5) Wait for the first kernel to pop
6) Finally, add 1 cup of kernels to the pot, wait until popping dies down, remove from heat and serve!

This is really a no-brainer--Buy it!
on March 23, 2016
OK, if you love great popcorn, this is the one for you. I will say, though, that Snappy White Popcorn is also excellent. The difference between BRM and Snappy is that Bob's is a little lighter, and Snappy is a little more substantial. I truly cannot tell you which I prefer--both are crunchy and tasty. The hulls are there but do not interfere with the enjoyment of the corn. Both BRM and Snappy are clearly superior to run-of-the-mill popcorn you find in the grocery store.
on October 18, 2016
This popcorn is no better grade than any other white popcorn I've purchased from various vendors over the years. I was disappointed, in fact, to have already run into several blackhead kernels in my bag.

Unless you absolutely have to have Bob's Red Mill sitting on the shelf price your popcorn by the ounce and buy the best value. I don't think Bob's Red Mill will be it.
on March 5, 2017
I like real popcorn, popped on the stove, and this one pops brilliantly. No burned or unpopped pieces left, and the taste is pure popcorn. Why would I want to nuke popcorn when I can get the real deal? I'll buy this again and again and again. Friends and family agree. We've gone through one bag already and are about to buy another.
on January 6, 2016
We use this at our local Knights of Columbus Hall, for making popcorn during football game-watching parties.

Everyone raves about it, so I keep buying it. I like the non-GMO, it pops nice and fluffy. Do get a quite a few unpopped kernels in each batch, but that may be due to the popper we use, a kettle-type one that often ejects pieces in grand fashion once it gets hot enough and the pieces really get to flying.

No complaints here!
on October 7, 2017
I recently bought one of those glass microwaveable popcorn makers. The kind that you don't need oil. I've tried many different store brands, national brands and different bulk pin stile of whole kernels to pop. This is by far the best popcorn. It pops up light and fluffy. More pops per kernel By far the best popcorn

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.