Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,064 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,148 reviews
on September 14, 2017
This popcorn has been a huge hit at our house. The kernels pop up light, fluffy, and delicious, with few duds. The taste far surpasses microwave popcorn with it's questionable ingredients. Bob's Red Mill is a brand I trust and they hit it out of the park with this product. I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 only because we found the popcorn a bit 'picky': we couldn't pop it successfully on our electric stovetop (which is true of most foods, unfortunately) or in our inexpensive silicone microwave popper. This little gem West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy 6-Quart Electric Popcorn Popper however, perfectly pops every brand and type of corn we've tried. I highly recommend both the Bob's Red Mill popcorn and the electric popper.
on November 12, 2015
Very impressed with this popcorn and so was our guests. Low hull, fluffy and crunchy. I use a whirly pop and use just under 1/3 cup oil and just over 1/2 cup corn at 4.5 heat with medium burner turned down to 4 after popping. seems to be the best combination. seems like it would be too oily, but its perfect.
Very speedy delivery and nice presentation.
on May 4, 2016
I'm a big fan of white popcorn; I make it, with oil, in a Cuisinart popperCuisinart CPM-700 EasyPop Popcorn Maker, Red and it consistently gives a crisp, flavorful result. Emphasis on "crisp" -- I've generally found that with hot-air poppers, the result is all too often somewhat soft/rubbery.

This, however, is the *best* white popcorn I've found. Not only is the result crisp, but it pops 20% larger than most white popcorn, and there are almost no "old maids" left in the bottom of the bowl. Darn good stuff.
on July 30, 2016
First time order of product, wasn't expecting to be so impressed. I recently purchased this product, first time trying it I used amount of kernel directed by my machine, it said 1/2 cup. Turned out the 1/2 cup directions must have been for a product lower in quality than Bob's, the top was flooded off in the microwave with popcorn cascading out of dish. The 1/2 cup made a huge tub container size of popcorn. Kids got a laugh scoping all the extra popcorn out of the microwave. I will continue to buy!
on May 8, 2013
Yeah, it's good popcorn but hold the trumpets and fanfare.

I use my hot air popper nearly every day, and this corn pops well. Some days there are a few unpopped kernels and some days not. There is seldom an exploding kernel once an unpopped one hits the bowl (you know what I mean). That's a sign of good popcorn. As it should be, the corn is generally lighter and crisper than the more dense yellow variety.

So while this is a good product, I'm not so sure it's better than any other decent brand out there. Just before ordering this 4-pack, I picked up some Lieutenant Kernel brand at Von's (West Coast supermarket) and it turned out to be at least as good as Bob's for about the same price. The advantage of that is you don't need to buy nearly seven pounds at a time. The disadvantage is you need to go in a supermarket (ugh!).
on March 21, 2014
Great quality white popcorn. Tastes great. Very few hulls. Way less hulls than brands selling for twice the price & calling themselves virtually hulless. Crimson jewel I mean. Don't get me wrong, that's good popcorn I have eaten for yrs (crimson & blk) but just noting the hull issue & price difference. Bob's is a damn fine popcorn that I will continue to buy. Fair price for a natural, great tasting product. I even put my Dad on to it since he enjoys popcorn. He loved it & they ended up buying some to keep for self & give me the rest for a Bday gift. I eat a lot more popcorn than he does, so he didn't need all 4 bags but buying 4 is best buy for the $. I have no problem finishing 4 bags. Ha! I would absolutely recommend this popcorn to any1. Go, Bob's Red Mill!
on September 10, 2016
This is hands down the best popcorn my husband and I have ever tried! I have used so many brands over the years and this is the only one that pops almost every single kernel every time. Popcorn comes out light, white and fluffy with a slight nutty taste.I love to make new popcorn recipes with this. Makes awesome Carmel corn! Nothing gets stuck in your teeth, It's naturally low in calories and good for you. Highly recommended!
on December 10, 2014
This is really good popcorn. When properly popped you get large fluffy yet crunchy kernels that have rich flavor. By properly I mean using coconut oil and regular butter.

I use a Stir Crazy, and throw in a tablespoon and a half of coconut oil along with a 1/3 a stick of butter for just over a half cup of kernels. There are seldom more than 5 or 6 unpopped kernels.

With the Prime price I will never buy another brand. So far I've gone through two cases in the last 8 months, and am about to order more.
on June 23, 2015
This popping corn can be a little fussy when you pop it the first few times, but once you get the heat/corn/oil ratio down, Bob's Red Mill Corn offers some of the most delicious, crisp popcorn I have ever made. Seriously. Not to mention it's completely GMO free which is especially important as corn is one of the most heavily modified foods in the world!

MY METHOD OF CHOICE:
1) Get a large/deep cooking pot with lid
2) Pour about 2 tbsps of oil of your choice (Canola is a healthy/safe choice but we also like Coconut butter!)
3) Place one kernel in the pot with the oil and place burner on Medium-High heat
4) Cover pot with lid, leaving a crack for steam to escape (keeps popcorn crisp)
5) Wait for the first kernel to pop
6) Finally, add 1 cup of kernels to the pot, wait until popping dies down, remove from heat and serve!

This is really a no-brainer--Buy it!
on July 3, 2016
Best and freshest tasting popcorn I've ever eaten. I had to make some dietary changes and air pop my corn. This pops almost every kernel. I even have my husband switched over. Instead of using butter, I can give it a quick spray of pam butter spray to help hold the salt on. Just a diet tip for those that love popcorn, but can't have all that fat. The bag itself goes a long way. !/2 cup in the air popper will yield a very large bowl of popcorn.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.