Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 27, 2015
The best! I love this stuff and I pretty much eat it every night. The first batch that I got came in the mail opened and as we all know by now, Amazon has great customer service and refunded the money. I decided to give it another shot and I am glad that I did. I have been eating this popcorn since April of 2014 and I absolutely love the stuff plus, I lost about ten pounds (probably because this replaced my more fattening late night snacks).

Okay, here is what I do: I use Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popper, White which I purchased here on Amazon and I use Pam or a similar spray (not too much - I just apply a light coating as the popcorn is popping) and then I put on Sea Salt and I have a fantastic late night snack that fills me and doesn't make me fat.

This popcorn does not leave a lot of un-popped cornels, a few, but not enough to be of concern. You can stop looking because I spent a great deal of time doing the research and I have been enjoying it pretty much daily with great satisfaction. Just buy it because you will be satisfied.

Two final suggestions: First, I have noticed that the price can fluctuate between 15 and 20 dollars. It lasts a long time so you may want to time your refills so that you make the purchase when it is at $15. Second, It comes in multiple packages. I keep my open package in a small tupperware container in the refrigerator, I don't know if this is necessary, but I do know that my popcorn is fresh.
on February 8, 2017
This is my second purchase of this popcorn. I use an air popper. It pops up light and fluffy. I keep my unopened bags of popcorn in my freezer. I put the bag I am using in a glass jar which I keep in the fridge. I believe this holds in the moisture and freshness of the kernels. It's just the two of us, so the previous order lasted 9 months of at least one batch of popcorn per week.
We love popcorn but no longer feel that microwave popcorn is a very healthy choice because of all the additives they put in the product. I pop this in the microwave in a paper bag, with no oil. It comes out tender and delicious. I add about 1/3 cup of the product to a lunch sized paper bag and use the popcorn setting on the microwave. I pour on melted butter and salt after it's done popping and it really is the best popcorn we've had. I also recently bought a silicone popcorn popper for the microwave and it also works very well. Popcorn comes out tender every time, which is important to us since we are seniors with a few teeth problems, but still want to eat our beloved popcorn.
VINE VOICEon October 9, 2012
I am a fan of popcorn and we eat it on a regular basis. I became concerned about GMOs in the popcorn I was buying, so I decided to try Bob's Red Mill. [They have a no-GMO policy in all of their products, whether they are organic or not].

This popcorn was awesome! Fluffy, white, and very tasty. Also, I cook my popcorn the "old fashioned way" in a pan with a lid on top of the stove. This popcorn had almost a 100% pop rate. Out of an entire large pan, 5 kernels were left unpopped. With all of the other brands I've tried, I always had WAY more unpopped kernels.

You can't go wrong with this popcorn - I love it!
55 comments| 223 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 15, 2017
Fantastic popcorn! I love white popcorn because it doesn't leave big kernel husks that get stuck in your teeth and gums. This popcorn pops extremely well (in my last few batches, I couldn't spot a single unpopped kernel!), and it results in fluffy, delicate, crunchy popcorn when prepared correctly.

One huge mistake I made early on was using a heavy-bottomed pan. Don't do this! Every time I use a heavy-bottomed pan, my popcorn ends up soggy and mushy, even with lots of ventilation and airflow. Using a thinner copper-bottomed pan and the highest heat setting has consistently resulted in amazing popcorn. Just make sure that you transfer it to a bowl immediately after it's finished popping to prevent it from burning.
on December 20, 2017
I have deep pockets in my teeth, so eating popcorn is usually a losing effort, but this has got to be some of the best popcorn that I've ever had. The hulls are virtually non existent so I won't suffer after eating now, and each kernel pops up light and fluffy.

1/3 of a cup is more than enough for 2 people, so this four pack should last quite a while. I've only ever popped this in coconut oil, and it's far better than old theater popcorn. A little seasoning and butter (if that's your thing) and you're good to go.
on December 22, 2017
We love the taste of this popcorn. It's very light and fluffy. You have to eat it within about 24 hours or it becomes stale but that's ok. Who wants to eat preservatives and chemicals in addition to good popcorn? We pop it in our air popper in literally 2 1/2 minutes. Zip zip, it's done. It's a healthy and easy snack when we want one for ourselves or if company drops over. We add a tiny bit of butter and salt which adds just enough additional flavor. Without those it's a bland but good popcorn is.
on March 4, 2016
Was looking on Amazon for a Microwave Popcorn Popper and for some good Popcorn. I looked at many microwave popcorn makers and after reading the review on the Lekue Microwave Popcorn Popper that included a positive review about Bob's Red Mill Popcorn, I decided to give them both a try. I bought the Lekue, some Bob's Red Mill White Popcorn and some Organic Coconut Oil. It's honestly the easiest to make popcorn EVER and the best tasting as well! I just pour the right amount of popcorn in the Lekue Popcorn Poppe as the level lines indicate, then I put in a tablespoon of melted Organic Coconut oil, stir it up, salt it slightly and microwave it on high until the popping just starts slowing down. I season it to taste and it is amazing!! Whatever kernels are left un-popped, I put them them back in the microwave and in just seconds it pops the rest for no waste!! If you like popcorn and convenience you can't go wrong with Bob's Red Mill Popcorn and the Lekue Microwave Popcorn Popper!!!
on December 7, 2017
I am using a Paramount popcorn machine with a 6 oz kettle.

We have tried the following popcorn so far:

1. Paramount - we purchased the pre-measured packages that include yellow popcorn kernels, oil and salt. The popcorn itself always popped small and dense, and was chewy and packed in your teeth. We tried a couple different kinds/combinations of the oil and salt, but the results were basically the same each time. I eventually threw away the Paramount kernels, as we just did not have good success with that.

2. We went to the standard Orville Redenbacher yellow popcorn kernels (off the grocery store shelf). This popped up fluffy and pretty nice, but never had much for flavor (except for the popcorn salt and oil it was popped in). Compared to Paramount, though, we thought we'd found the ticket, though it never quite was like the movie theater flavor.

3. We then tried the Bob's Red Mill white popcorn - and we think we've finally hit the jackpot. These pop up fluffy, crunchy and have a ROASTY-TOASTY corn flavor that the Paramount and OR's were completely lacking. This popcorn, popped only with coconut oil, will have a toasted corn/toasted oat cereal kind of flavor that is fantastic. Because of the kettle size of our machine, I do two batches as follows for my wife and I, which tastes as good, maybe better actually, than we get at the theater now:

1/4 c. Bob's white popcorn kernels
1 tbsp plain coconut oil
1/2 tbsp Paramount butter flavored popping oil
1/4 tsp Flavacol popcorn salt

Would highly recommend the Bob's white. The only "negative", is that the overall popped kernel size is a bit smaller than the OR's yellow is, but it's so fluffy and crunchy and flavorful, we are okay with that.
on January 19, 2018
I hope the popcorn is good. I received the order a few minutes ago and the outer box was OK but one of the 4 packages of popcorn inside was totally opened and popcorn all over the inside of the box. The top of the other 3 packages were sealed properly but the open package shows no sign of sealing whatsoever which means that you shipped it unsealed. Of course I threw that package away as it is not something I want to eat. This is very disappointing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.