Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,029 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,111 reviews
on April 22, 2016
I have been buying this brand of popcorn for several years now and I love it! My son loves it too! It pops almost every kernel every time. The popcorn is a smaller crunchy type compared to say movie theater popcorn. It is the white popcorn and not yellow. I have bought the yellow in this brand and I don't like it as much as the white. It is really delicious with salt and butter or if you want to add melted cheese and Konriko jalapeño seasoning it is great like that too! What ever you want to add to this popcorn I think it will be good. I buy this exclusively from Amazon because I can not find it in stores where I live. It comes in a sealed box with four individual packages inside. I take them out of the box and put them into the freezer. This helps it stay fresh I think. I pop it in either a microwave container made for popping or a stir crazy popper. In the microwave I do not use anything in the bowl to help it pop. In the stir crazy I use olive oil since it's better for you than margarine. This popcorn is non GMO for all of you who want non GMO products. I am including some pictures of the package it comes in since you can not read what is on the one in the picture provided.
review image review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon October 9, 2012
I am a fan of popcorn and we eat it on a regular basis. I became concerned about GMOs in the popcorn I was buying, so I decided to try Bob's Red Mill. [They have a no-GMO policy in all of their products, whether they are organic or not].

This popcorn was awesome! Fluffy, white, and very tasty. Also, I cook my popcorn the "old fashioned way" in a pan with a lid on top of the stove. This popcorn had almost a 100% pop rate. Out of an entire large pan, 5 kernels were left unpopped. With all of the other brands I've tried, I always had WAY more unpopped kernels.

You can't go wrong with this popcorn - I love it!
55 comments| 221 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2015
The best! I love this stuff and I pretty much eat it every night. The first batch that I got came in the mail opened and as we all know by now, Amazon has great customer service and refunded the money. I decided to give it another shot and I am glad that I did. I have been eating this popcorn since April of 2014 and I absolutely love the stuff plus, I lost about ten pounds (probably because this replaced my more fattening late night snacks).

Okay, here is what I do: I use Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popper, White which I purchased here on Amazon and I use Pam or a similar spray (not too much - I just apply a light coating as the popcorn is popping) and then I put on Sea Salt and I have a fantastic late night snack that fills me and doesn't make me fat.

This popcorn does not leave a lot of un-popped cornels, a few, but not enough to be of concern. You can stop looking because I spent a great deal of time doing the research and I have been enjoying it pretty much daily with great satisfaction. Just buy it because you will be satisfied.

Two final suggestions: First, I have noticed that the price can fluctuate between 15 and 20 dollars. It lasts a long time so you may want to time your refills so that you make the purchase when it is at $15. Second, It comes in multiple packages. I keep my open package in a small tupperware container in the refrigerator, I don't know if this is necessary, but I do know that my popcorn is fresh.
on February 8, 2017
This is my second purchase of this popcorn. I use an air popper. It pops up light and fluffy. I keep my unopened bags of popcorn in my freezer. I put the bag I am using in a glass jar which I keep in the fridge. I believe this holds in the moisture and freshness of the kernels. It's just the two of us, so the previous order lasted 9 months of at least one batch of popcorn per week.
on January 16, 2015
Used my Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper to pop this. Large, white, tender puffs of corn burst forth. It popped completely. I made 6qts of popcorn the first day I received this, (I'd been out of popcorn for 2 weeks), and I had no unpopped kernels left at the bottom of the bowl (In 10-6qt. batches I've had 8 un-popped kernels). The popped kernels are a touch larger than the Orville Redenbacher White Gourmet Popcorn, I just ran out of and there are a lot less hulls to get stuck in your gums or in-between your teeth..
The bags used are a heavy duty, almost vinyl-like, plastic. Not some flimsy plastic that is going to rip apart in 6 months and send kernels everywhere, when you grab it.
Package states to preferably store these in either the freezer or refrigerator. I feel safe in doing this with the type of bagging they used. I had recently read 'again' (on the Internet) to not store in cold places because it is thought to remove some of the moisture out of the kernels. With the type of plastic used, I'm not worried.
Sell by date is: 11/2016...2 years from the packaging date.
on April 29, 2017
We love popcorn but no longer feel that microwave popcorn is a very healthy choice because of all the additives they put in the product. I pop this in the microwave in a paper bag, with no oil. It comes out tender and delicious. I add about 1/3 cup of the product to a lunch sized paper bag and use the popcorn setting on the microwave. I pour on melted butter and salt after it's done popping and it really is the best popcorn we've had. I also recently bought a silicone popcorn popper for the microwave and it also works very well. Popcorn comes out tender every time, which is important to us since we are seniors with a few teeth problems, but still want to eat our beloved popcorn.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 3, 2016
Bob's Red Mill White Corn Popcorn, 27-Ounce (Pack of 4)
We eat a lot of popcorn at our house. This brand has fluffy, tender kernels. It has a very good taste. It popped very well, and we all enjoyed it! I would recommend this popcorn. If you found this review to be helpful, please take a moment to mark it as such. Thanks!
on March 4, 2016
Was looking on Amazon for a Microwave Popcorn Popper and for some good Popcorn. I looked at many microwave popcorn makers and after reading the review on the Lekue Microwave Popcorn Popper that included a positive review about Bob's Red Mill Popcorn, I decided to give them both a try. I bought the Lekue, some Bob's Red Mill White Popcorn and some Organic Coconut Oil. It's honestly the easiest to make popcorn EVER and the best tasting as well! I just pour the right amount of popcorn in the Lekue Popcorn Poppe as the level lines indicate, then I put in a tablespoon of melted Organic Coconut oil, stir it up, salt it slightly and microwave it on high until the popping just starts slowing down. I season it to taste and it is amazing!! Whatever kernels are left un-popped, I put them them back in the microwave and in just seconds it pops the rest for no waste!! If you like popcorn and convenience you can't go wrong with Bob's Red Mill Popcorn and the Lekue Microwave Popcorn Popper!!!
on March 15, 2017
Fantastic popcorn! I love white popcorn because it doesn't leave big kernel husks that get stuck in your teeth and gums. This popcorn pops extremely well (in my last few batches, I couldn't spot a single unpopped kernel!), and it results in fluffy, delicate, crunchy popcorn when prepared correctly.

One huge mistake I made early on was using a heavy-bottomed pan. Don't do this! Every time I use a heavy-bottomed pan, my popcorn ends up soggy and mushy, even with lots of ventilation and airflow. Using a thinner copper-bottomed pan and the highest heat setting has consistently resulted in amazing popcorn. Just make sure that you transfer it to a bowl immediately after it's finished popping to prevent it from burning.
on January 7, 2016
Popcorn the "old fashioned way" in our home means the air popper! We are a popcorn loving family. We make popcorn at least a few times per week and enjoy this wonderful high quality popcorn with butter and salt...and sometimes cayenne. :) Previously we had purchased Arrowhead Mills Organic and it was okay but too expensive. Next we purchased the 12.5 pound bag from Great Northern Original and it lasted for about 9 months, stayed fresh and was crisp and delicious but too many kernals left over. We thought we'd try something different, so here's Bob's Red Mill. This is white popcorn, crisp even when buttered, but not the crispest we've had. There are some kernals left over - not as much as with Great Northern. The taste is a good popcorn taste, but I think we as a family prefer the Great Northern. There was always a delightful smell in the house when popping Great Northern that we don't get with this brand. We purchased this in bulk, so we're going to have to use all this popcorn before we purchase anything else.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.