Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,047 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,130 reviews
on July 7, 2016
Best popcorn I have made. I use an air popper and thought that the quality of the popcorn I had been making was a product of using this method instead of oil. The other brands were sort of stale tasting and almost chewy. We're talking about normal brand-name kernels as well as so-called gourmet kernels. Bob's Red Mill White Corn Popcorn was very light and fluffy and easy to eat. It also seemed to make more popped corn when I put in the same amount. I'm guessing that is a combination of bigger pieces being popped or fewer unpopped kernels. Also a great price for the volume that you get. Although I'm guessing that it will go fast because it is so good.

Update. Ordered this again and the popcorn did not pop as light and fluffy as the first time. Can't imagine how it could be my popper. I'm thinking maybe this batch was not as fresh.
on January 28, 2017
Lots of unpopped kernels. Those that do pop do not form nice big fluffy pieces of crisp popcorn - they are small and ill-formed. It also tastes stale and is what I can only describe as chewy (it sticks in your teeth). Most annoying is that there are lots of hulls that get stuck in my teeth. Not a fan, won't purchase again.
on March 7, 2016
Not sure I'd really order these ever again. The flavor on these isn't the best and not all of them always pop, I suppose part of that has to do with the type of oil we use. We haven't started using Coconut Oil yet, but typically use vegetable or olive oil. The other issue I have with these is they aren't as crunch as I would have hoped/expected them to be. When I make kettle style popcorn, they stay crunchy but don't like to do that often. More often then not they are slightly soft and I've tried several different things to fix that. Order a 1 pack before you order to make sure you like them before you get the jumbo pack.
on November 12, 2015
Very impressed with this popcorn and so was our guests. Low hull, fluffy and crunchy. I use a whirly pop and use just under 1/3 cup oil and just over 1/2 cup corn at 4.5 heat with medium burner turned down to 4 after popping. seems to be the best combination. seems like it would be too oily, but its perfect.
Very speedy delivery and nice presentation.
on May 4, 2016
I'm a big fan of white popcorn; I make it, with oil, in a Cuisinart popperCuisinart CPM-700 EasyPop Popcorn Maker, Red and it consistently gives a crisp, flavorful result. Emphasis on "crisp" -- I've generally found that with hot-air poppers, the result is all too often somewhat soft/rubbery.

This, however, is the *best* white popcorn I've found. Not only is the result crisp, but it pops 20% larger than most white popcorn, and there are almost no "old maids" left in the bottom of the bowl. Darn good stuff.
on April 27, 2015
This is our first foray into the premium popcorn market, and I couldn't be happier. This stuff pops stronger (tries to pop open the lid on my Whirly Pop), pops completely, and tastes great. It is definitely a cut above the "tender white" popcorn that I used to buy at the supermarket. It is so tender and fluffy, not chewy. Hulls are very small and thin... almost like there aren't any. I highly recommend this popcorn for the true popcorn lover. If you love your microwave stuff, this is not for you... you wouldn't appreciate it.
on May 6, 2014
i started with snappy's white corn. then I bought Bob's. to compare.
result???
Both are very good. Snappy's has smaller kernels. Taste the same.
Maybe a few less husks with Bob's
I'd buy the least expensive. Unless you like bigger popped corn.
that is definitely bob's. As far as oil. I started with orville's oil. Just like any old oil.
Then I got plain white coconut oil. I prefer this. it is not buttery. but has that good greasy taste?
I use about twice as much as recomended., As far as buttery healthy taste, I prefer spray butter.
on December 30, 2015
Very tasty popcorn and pops extremely well in the air popper. I researched for an organic and non gmo kernel and so glad to have found Bob's Red Mill white corn. The kernels pop the same size as the boxed microwave popcorn. The freshness stays longer with these kernels. We have eaten popcorn we popped the night before for a snack the next day and you wouldn't even know it was from the day before.
I won't use anything else!
on July 18, 2017
This Bob's Red Mill Whole White Popcorn is the best price. I looked to see what it said about GMO and it said that the seeds are NON- GMO, but cannot guaranty it due to the wind and that GMO is everywhere. This is a problem we all have to face, MONSANTOS OWNS AMERICA and we have to not buy their products. I trust Bob's Red Mill products and found this Pop Corn is great tasting. I recommend it.
on July 30, 2016
First time order of product, wasn't expecting to be so impressed. I recently purchased this product, first time trying it I used amount of kernel directed by my machine, it said 1/2 cup. Turned out the 1/2 cup directions must have been for a product lower in quality than Bob's, the top was flooded off in the microwave with popcorn cascading out of dish. The 1/2 cup made a huge tub container size of popcorn. Kids got a laugh scoping all the extra popcorn out of the microwave. I will continue to buy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.