Bob's Red Mill Spelt Flour, 24 Oz (4 Pack)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ingredients||Whole Grain Spelt (Wheat)|
|Brand||Bob's Red Mill|
|Allergen Information||Milk, Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds|
About this item
- MAKE IT GRAIN: Spelt Flour is an heirloom grain full of flavor, nutrition and the potential to create delicious foods like savory spelt muffins and sweet spelt crepes
- AN ANCIENT GRAIN: Over 8,000 years ago a domesticated wheat and a wild grass crossed; The result was an incredibly nutritious grain that's easier to digest
- BAKED IN POSSIBILITIES: Highlight this ancient grain in savory spelt muffins and sweet spelt crepes, or substitute for wheat for more flavor and less gluten
- THE GRAIN YOU CRAVE: Distinctly sweet, nutty flavor; A rich source of fiber, iron and manganese; Did we mention it's easier to digest than wheat?
- BOB'S RED MILL: Make folks a little happier; It's the idea that keeps our stone mills grinding to fill every bag with wholesome goodness
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Every flour is different. Some are made from oats, others from beans, and a special few like Bob's Red Mill Spelt Flour are created from heirloom grains. Spelt is an ancient relative of common wheat with qualities so delightful it has kept people coming back for over 8,000 years. Maybe it's the sweet and nutty flavor, the low levels of gluten, the fiber or the minerals like iron and manganese. Or maybe it's all three. Try spelt flour in place of wheat flour and experience a taste of history.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 4 x 8 inches; 4 Pounds
- Item model number : 2513C244
- UPC : 707005279195 129500978869 190283125191 766789607457 039978006509
- Manufacturer : Bob's Red Mill
- ASIN : B004VLVM74
Best Sellers Rank:
#146,873 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #838 in Wheat Flours & Meals
- Customer Reviews:
Manufactured in a facility that also uses soy, tree nuts, wheat, and milk.
Whole Grain Spelt (Wheat)
Can be used in place of wheat flour; excellent for pasta, cookies, and other baked goods.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used some of the remaining spelt flour to make bread over the weekend, and it's very, very dense.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.