Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2011
We bought these for our granddaughter last winter at Target. They are so cute! She was just starting to walk and they were very comfortable and easy for her to walk in. They were warm on our hard wood floors, and she loved them.

I have to say, especially compared to other slippers, these do not look cheap at all, in my opinion.

They do wash off easily as someone else mentioned, I often just used a soapy wash cloth, but I have put them into the wash as well.

Normally she would not wear them out of the house, but they really look cute enough that she could have. They come in an alternate color of "chocolate" brown, but I like the pale pink color we got. I agree that the picture makes them look much more pink then the actual color.

I went back to Target last week looking for a new pair, but they didn't have them, which brought me here. Super cute, super functional, super comfortable, super durable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.