- Series: National Trust Guidebooks
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square (August 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0707801370
- ISBN-13: 978-0707801377
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 7 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,845,302 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bodiam Castle: East Sussex (National Trust Guidebooks) Paperback – August, 1991
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Bodiam, in East Sussex, was built at the end of the great tradition of castle building, combining formidable defences with comfortable living quarters. Built by Sir Edward Dallyngrigge, a 14th-century soldier of fortune, to defend England from French invaders, it has now become a picturesque ruin.