Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on June 13, 2012
After reading the reviews I decided to take a chance and order 1. I was very pleased when I recieved my mug. First of all it was not broken like other reviews stated. (I have ordered more since and none have arrived broken) Secondly I was happy that the top is VERY spill resistant. I have had many other mugs that either leaked out the spout or worse... at the area where the cap screws on, this mug has not leaked on me at all.

As far as washing goes you do need to be careful. I recommend hand washing the inside and outer lip only. Avoid getting water near the outside bottom. This is where you insert your photo and dispite the rubber ring it can leak into your photo. I bought some self seal laminating sheets from an office supply and have laminated my inserts. This will protect the inserts from any immediate damage.

I am so pleased with this product that I plan on ordering several more to make gifts for friends.
on April 27, 2017
He loved it. It was a gift with his kitties picture in it.
on January 23, 2012
I bought this travel cup for my daughter in law. She and my son just had their first baby. I used scrapbook paper for the background, cut out a recent picture of the baby and gave it to her at Christmas. I told her it was for when she went back to work so that she would always have a picture within her reach. It is always a difficult time leaving your baby and going back to work; all working mothers know what I'm talking about! She loved it and can change the picture as he grows. These travel cups are hard to find, but I knew if anyone would have them Amazon.com would. I am very happy with this purchase.
on October 4, 2015
This mug was great! I bought it to make a birthday gift for a friend and it worked beautifully. I used photoshop to make a design featuring her dog, printed it, inserted it, and she loved it. Perfect for that special someone in your life who loves personalized presents and coffee.
on March 12, 2011
My wife bought a make-your-own coffee mug from oriental trading co. for Christmas. My son drew a great picture of us wrestling... but the cup was very poor quality. We ordered this Bodum cup to replace the original and it's great. I drink a mug of coffee every day and this cup fits the bill. It perfectly displays the artwork and doesn't leak. It's a pretty wide opening at the mouth, so the coffee flows nicely when you're drinking. The picture inserts from the bottom, so there's no chance of seepage to ruin the kid-masterpiece. The 16oz. is a little on the tall side, but I'm a coffee fan, so I fill 'er up! Also, this cup fits under the platinum Keurig coffee maker, I discovered.

UPDATE: The cup has developed a small crack. I have only washed by hand and it has not been dropped or misused in any way. Looks like cheap plastic to me... very sad to leave this update after my first review was so positive. Now, I hesitantly recommend.
on November 14, 2012
I bought this for my roommate 'cause I discovered, after borrowing one of her travel mugs, taht she doesn't have one with a good seal on it. I've received tehse as gifts before and knew they kept the coffee (or tea) where it belonged! Plus, being able to slide a couple of pictures in there makes is personable and fun :) DO NOT put in the dishwasher!
on December 22, 2011
I purchased two of these cups for Christmas gifts. They arrived in perfect condition and are very good quality. I love that you can close the opening so no spilling if you're walking and drinking. I found a template on the internet and using PhotoShop Elements, I created a cute photo insert and slipped it in the cup. It turned out great. I am very pleased with this item.
on December 9, 2011
The cup is as expected for the money. Although I wasn't really expecting too much out of it, the cup is good and sturdy. The only complain/reason for eliminating the last star is for the very strong "plastic" smell that emits off of it... I think this will probably go away after a couple washes, but still. Couldn't really expect any better quality from something "Made in China."
on December 28, 2012
The bottom comes off so you can easily personalize the mug. The space is very narrow and whatever you insert cannot be very thick. Paper and/or pictures would work great, however, I used fabric to make names and had difficulty inserting my project because of multiple layers of fabric.
on December 22, 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my advid tea drinker fiance. I got it in enough time to make a personal collage of our special moments and placed it in the mug and wrapped it. She loved it, and uses it almsot everyday. The best part is you can make a new liner any time you want.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.