Bodum BISTRO Coffee Mug, Double-Wall Insulated Glass Espresso Mugs, Clear, 5 Ounces Each (Set of 2)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.62. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.83 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INSULATED MUG: A set of two double-wall BISTRO mugs, 5 ounces each; perfect as a coffee mug, espresso mug, or a multitude of other hot and cold beverages
- HEAT RESISTANT: Bodum mug is made of mouth-blown, lab-quality borosilicate-glass construction for a durable and heat resistant glass
- 2-LAYER DESIGN: Insulated coffee mug has a sleek 2-layer design that creates a dramatic optical illusion and prevents condensation
- MICROWAVE SAFE: Quickly reheat your coffee in the microwave and toss in the dishwasher when you need a clean; microwavable and dishwasher safe mug
- AWARD WINNING: Bodum BISTRO double wall glasses are the winners of the prestigious European iF Design Award; 1 year limited warranty
- Set of 2 double-wall glass espresso shot mugs with 4.7-ounce capacities
- Mouth-blown, lab-quality borosilicate-glass construction; durable and heat resistant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Winners of the 2007 iF Product Design Award, the Bistro Double Wall Glasses are available in several sizes, perfectly suited for a multitude of hot and cold beverages as well as desserts. Handmade of heat-resistant borosilicate glass, these vessels insure that their contents will remain hot for longer while the glass itself remains cool to the touch. They are dishwasher and microwave safe. The espresso mugs come as a set of two and hold 140ml (4.7 oz.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're going to spend $25 on a pair of mugs, you should really be getting some quality control and at least a limited warranty.
I'd recommend searching around to see if any other (read: better) companies make a similar product.
Update: I have been using this cups for over a year now and they are as good as new. I love them even more now. They are a joy to drink from. And they are pretty durable. I happen to accidentally hit it here and there and they didn't crack. And I even use metal spoon to mix my milk with no issues. But I do stir it with care, don't bang the spoon to the walls of the cup, which could probably crack the glass if you hit it too strong. I haven't had any issues.
One caution: glass cups and granite counters do not play well together so be certain to handle with care around hard surfaces.
UPDATE: JULY 26, 2012
Alas. Even a big fan like myself has to report problems with the new, improved Bodum mugs. Today I'm packing up my latest order of mugs to return to Amazon. Of the four we've bought since the new silicone "valve" in the bottom appeared, two of them have failed in the way double-pane windows fail. Foggy Bodums are not pretty! But, we're giving them another try, and asking for replacements rather than a return. I haven't seen any other complaints about fogging, so maybe we're unlucky in this :-).
Most recent customer reviews
According to the description a dishwasher cleaning should not be a problem.
VERY diappointed. 2 days past Amazon return.......