Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bodum Bistro Coffee Mug, Double-Wall Insulated Glass Mugs, Clear.15 Liter, 5 Ounces Each (Set of 2)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INSULATED MUG: A set of two double-wall BISTRO mugs, 5 ounces each; perfect as a coffee mug, espresso mug, or a multitude of other hot and cold beverages
- HEAT RESISTANT: Bodum mug is made of mouth-blown, lab-quality borosilicate-glass construction for a durable and heat resistant glass
- 2-LAYER DESIGN: Insulated coffee mug has a sleek 2-layer design that creates a dramatic optical illusion and prevents condensation
- MICROWAVE SAFE: Quickly reheat your coffee in the microwave and toss in the dishwasher when you need a clean; microwavable and dishwasher safe mug
- AWARD WINNING: Bodum BISTRO double wall glasses are the winners of the prestigious European iF Design Award; 1 year limited warranty
- Set of 2 double-wall glass espresso shot mugs with 4.7-ounce capacities
- Mouth-blown, lab-quality borosilicate-glass construction; durable and heat resistant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Winners of the 2007 iF Product Design Award, the BISTRO double wall glasses are available in several sizes, perfectly suited for a multitude of hot and cold beverages as well as desserts. Made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass, these vessels guarantee that their contents will remain hot for a longer period of time while the glass itself remains cool to the touch.They are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I have been using this cups for over a year now and they are as good as new. I love them even more now. They are a joy to drink from. And they are pretty durable. I happen to accidentally hit it here and there and they didn't crack. And I even use metal spoon to mix my milk with no issues. But I do stir it with care, don't bang the spoon to the walls of the cup, which could probably crack the glass if you hit it too strong. I haven't had any issues.
UPDATE AFTER OWNING THEM FOR A FEW YEARS: Still love them, came here to buy more. In 2-3 years we've managed to break two of them. One fell on the tile floor, one had dishes stacked on top of it. Otherwise they are doing well after years of using two of them every single day. We have learned not to put them in the sink. They get machine washed every day on the top rack. I've done a temperature comparison between these and ceramic cups, and the difference is impressive.