Bodum Bistro Knife Block, Green
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient storage allows the knives to be readily accessible on the counter
- The myriad of fine plastic sticks allows tight and secure universal knife placement
- The fine plastic sticks are removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Plastic sticks do not dull the knives when inserting them into the block
- The block is made of plastic with a soft touch grip and silicone feet anchor it
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The Bodum Bistro universal block not only accommodates knives of all sizes, it holds kitchen scissors, poultry shears, and sharpening steels as well, and any of them can sit anywhere in the block without worry of damage to finely honed blades, held securely by hundreds of fine plastic rods that make up the block's interior, all in a very compact 2.38" L x 8.5" W x 8.38" H. Two Bodum Bistro universal blocks hold all if my knives in an area smaller than an iPad. That in itself would make it worth buying, but it's stylish contemporary design in your choice of four colors is the icing on the cake.
Great design, versatility, and stylish looks in a compact footprint. It's everything I was looking for in a universal knife block.
The second one I received was obviously returned by someone else, too. Looks like people don't like it when they receive it. I keep the second one. I really like the design.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It looks nice on my countertop! Doesn't take a lot of space, very stylish and functionalPublished 25 days ago by zeeee
Awesome block. The only knife that did not fit was a 12" carving knife.Published 6 months ago by Robert Wightman
Love it, matches my other Bodum kitchen items and takes up much less room than the normal knife blocks.Published 8 months ago by deBeau13
The item is made of cheap plastic and already cracked when I received it. Worst purchase ever, and it's not cheap!Published 11 months ago by Jane