Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, 34 Ounce, ..." and save 47% off the $25.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, 34 Ounce, 1 Liter, (8 Cup), Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FRENCH PRESS: BRAZIL French press brews an excellent cup of coffee in the greenest way possible, just add course ground coffee, hot water and press
- COFFEE CARAFE: Made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass with a BPA free plastic handle and base; easy to use and easy to clean
- STAINLESS STEEL: 3-part stainless steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR: Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the coffee bean for maximum flavor; the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- SERVINGS: This premium French press coffee maker makes 8 cups of coffee, 4oz each; dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Make taste, not waste
- Pure and simple
- No paper filter
- No capsules
- No waste
Do you have 4 minutes?
The French press coffee maker is the simplest of all brewing systems, where coarsely ground beans meet hot water right off the boil. The right temperature (92–96 °C, 195–205 °F) brings the optimal extraction power for the essential oils in the beans to develop their full flavor profile in just four minutes. An easy press on the plunger locks the grinds at the bottom of the glass carafe and stops the brewing process.
- Body, handle, & lid made of BPA free plastic
- Beaker is made of heat resistant borosilicate glass
- Filter & plunger is made of stainless steel
- Brews & makes delicious coffee
- Made in Portugal
How to brew French press coffee:
For each 4-ounce cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon or 1 Bodum scoop of coarse-ground coffee into the pot.
Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 1 inch of space at the top. Stir with a plastic spoon.
Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.
After 4 minutes press down the plunger and enjoy.
Available spare parts:
French press coffee makers feature a durable borosilicate beaker. Borosilicate glass is an outstanding material: It is ultra-light and strong, has great heat resistant properties, and will not get cloudy in the dishwasher.
The spiral plate keeps the filter mesh in place and makes sure that water goes through but no ground coffee. The flexible spiral provides a universal fit taking into account the manufacturing tolerances of glass jugs.
The filter mesh is a key component to the Bodum coffee makers. It separates the ground coffee beans from the water after the brewing has stopped.
The cross plate holds the mesh in place together with the spiral plate.