Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bodum CHAMBORD Coffee Maker, French Press Coffee M..." and save 43% off the $50.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bodum CHAMBORD Coffee Maker, French Press Coffee Maker, Copper Classic Collection, Glass, 34 Ounce (8 Cup)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FRENCH PRESS: CHAMBORD French press brews a premium cup of coffee in just 4 minutes, simply add course ground coffee, hot water and press
- STAINLESS STEEL: 3-part stainless steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- DURABLE DESIGN: Coffee press features Bodum's patented safety lid to keep contents from spilling and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR: Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the coffee bean for maximum flavor; the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- SERVINGS: This premium French press coffee maker makes 8 cups of coffee, 4oz each
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bodum Chambord Copper Classic
The entire Copper Classic Collection is manufactured in the Bodum factory in Tondela, Portugal where the Chambord French Press has been skillfully crafted for over 30 years.
Bodum Chambord Copper Classic Collection
Bodum Copper Classic Collection centers around the Chambord Collection and celebrates the heritage and craftsmanship of this iconic design in the coffee industry.
The Bodum Copper Classic is our Premium collection. Perfect for gifting, entertaining and especially for use in life's celebratory moments- big and small.
Bodum Chambord Copper Classic Tea Pot, 1.3 liters, 44 ounces
The Chambord Copper Classic teapot comes with a wide filter basket in the borosilicate glass bowl which lets the tea leaves swirl freely and gives them the space they need to live up to their full aroma potential. Whether you prefer black or green teas – the Chambord serves them all perfectly; giving them the stage they deserve and displaying their unique coloring beautifully.
The Fresh Way to Brew Coffee
Step 1- Coffee
Add 1 Bodum scoop of coarse ground coffee per cup of coffee.
Always use coarse ground coffee when using a Bodum French Press coffee maker.
Step 2- Water
Add water at the right temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit/90-96 degrees Celsius.
To reach the perfect temperature, bring the water to a full boil and then allow it to rest for 30 seconds before pouring.
Step 3- Press
Use a wooden or plastic utensil to carefully give the coffee a stir.
Place the lid on the pot with the plunger in the raised position. Set the timer for 4 minutes.
Step 4- Enjoy!
After 4 minutes gently use your fingertips only to grasp the knob. Before pressing, make sure that the safety lid is turned into the safe position so no squirting occurs. If it is hard to press, pull the plunger back up slightly and then press down again.
Pour the coffee, serve and enjoy!
BODUM COPPER Collection centers around The CHAMBORD Collection and celebrates the heritage and craftsmanship of this iconic design in the coffee industry. The BODUM COPPER Collection is our premium collection. Perfect for gifting, entertaining and especially for use in life's celebratory moments- big and small. The entire Copper Collection is manufactured in the BODUM factory in Tondela, Portugal where the CHAMBORD French press has been skillfully crafted for over 30 years.