Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 1 Liter, 34 Ounce, Black Band
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pour over Coffee: manual pour over Coffee maker allows you to brew an excellent cup of Coffee in minutes
- Stainless steel: includes a Permanent, stainless steel mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- Coffee carafe: made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass with color band detailing that is both functional and elegant
- Quick and easy: simply add coarse ground Coffee to filter, pour a small amount of water in a circular motion over ground Coffee until soaked then add the remaining water and let drip
- Servings: pour over Coffee maker makes 8 cups of Coffee, 4 oz. each; dishwasher safe
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 1.0 l, 34 oz., Black
The pour over brew method features a fine mesh stainless steel filter that eliminates need for paper filters. Paper filters actually absorb the coffee's essential oils hence robbing coffee of true flavor, plus no paper filter mean no waste! Available in a variety of colors.
How to brew coffee with our manual pour over coffee maker:
Add coarse ground coffee into reusable filter.
- Pour a small amount of heated water in circular motion over the ground coffee until soaked.
- Slowly pour the remaining hot water into the filter.
- Coffee will drip into the mouth-blown, borosilicate glass carafe and in 3-4 minutes will be ready to serve.
- Remove the filter from the carafe before serving and enjoy!
The pour over promises excellent, rich taste and robust aroma while maintaining the natural oils of the ground Coffee. For the perfect cup of Coffee, simply fill the cone-shaped filter with freshly ground Coffee and pour a small amount of heated water over them until soaked. Slowly pour the remaining hot water into the filter. Coffee will drip into the mouth-blown, borosilicate glass carafe and, in 3-4 minutes, will be ready to serve. Remove the filter from the carafe before serving and enjoy!