Bodum Travel Tea and Coffee Press, Plastic Insulated Travel Mug, Red, 15 Ounce
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.70. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.05 (55%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRAVEL COFFEE MAKER: Brew coffee or tea on the go and drink from same container when ready; enjoy your daily fix wherever you are
- QUICK AND EASY: Simply add coarsely ground coffee, hot water and seal the lid for a delicious, freshly pressed cup in minutes
- BPA-FREE PLASTIC: Made of double-wall construction, this BPA-free plastic travel mug keeps beverages hot or cold for several hours
- DURABLE DESIGN: French press mug features a spill resistant lid, built-in plunger and colorful, silicone, non-slip grip for easy travel
- ON THE GO MUG: Travel mug holds 15 oz of coffee or tea and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Looks Hot. Stays Hot.
Enjoy a single-serving of French press coffee or loose leaf tea on the go with Travel Press Coffee Makers and Travel Mugs!
Brew and drink or use in the place of a traditional 3 cup French Press. The stainless steel double wall design with a vacuum seal maintains heat for hours while remaining cool to the touch.
How to brew coffee or tea on the go:
Stainless Steel Travel Press Coffee Makers
Silicone and mesh filter reduces sediment.
Stainless steel double wall design with a vacuum seal maintains heat for hours while remaining cool to the touch.
Non-skid rubber base and comfortable, ergonomic grip with colorful silicone band.
A good cup of coffee or tea is always at your fingertips with the Bodum Travel Coffee and Tea Press. Made of BPA-free double-wall plastic with a colorful, silicone, non-slip grip, this travel press lets coffee lovers enjoy their daily fix on the go. It's quick and easy to use: add coarsely ground coffee, pour in hot water, seal the lid and take it to go. After 4-minute, regardless of where you are, press down on the plunger and enjoy. For those that prefer tea, the Bodum Travel Coffee and Tea Press works equally as well. The Bodum Travel Coffee and Tea Press keeps beverages hot or cold for several hours while maintaining the aroma and flavors of a freshly pressed cup.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I prefer French press-brewed coffee, but it doesn't work for me on weekday mornings due to not having enough time to brew it. I had to settle for instant...
...until this magnificent gadget came into my life last Christmas courtesy of my wonderful wife. Heat the water, pour it over the grounds, screw the lid on, and go. Makes good coffee and keeps it hot for hours. I cannot recommend this cup highly enough.
When using these, it's important not to overfill your mug. You'll see a small ridge/line around the inner perimeter and you'll want to pour your hot water below that level. Put your loose tea or ground coffee and any sweeteners or spices in first, then pour water to below that perimeter, then put your plunger/lid on (unplunged). We then top it off from the drinking area afterward. Reason being that if you pour the water too high before affixing the lid/plunger, the loose tea or coffee grounds will come up over your strainer rather than staying underneath (thus you run the risk of consuming the tea leaves/grounds rather than just drinking.
Once finished, we'll also just add more leaves or coffee to the bottom (or sometimes hot cocoa) rather than dumping the first run out, to strengthen the brew.
Overall, a fine product, and we have several that are either exclusive for coffee or for tea, since the filter at the bottom of the plunger will eventually take on the essence of what you brew.
1) Adding sugar and/or milk: I just add the sugar when I stir the grounds, before I "plunge." Much easier than adding it through the admittedly small drinking hole as Bodum suggests.
2) The mug does work better with course-ground coffee, as the manufacturer suggests. However, I also found that if I don't fill the mug up all the way to the "screwing-in" line (ie, where the mug is wider than the screen), that keeps any grounds at bay.
3) As others have mentioned (but it does seem to be a point of distress for some people, so I'll mention it again), the plunger can't go all the way down to the bottom of the mug, as it needs to leave room for the max amount of grounds that a user might want to use. So by necessity the plunger is going to be shorter than the mug itself.
All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase. Yes, it keeps the coffee hot, but I leave the spout open for the most part, and like the fact that it keeps the coffee warm -- okay, hot -- for an hour or two.