- Save $60.00 when you purchase 6 or more Qualifying Items offered by Body Back Company Inc. Enter code 6BUDDIES at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $40.00 when you purchase 5 or more Qualifying Items offered by Body Back Company Inc. Enter code 5BUDDIES at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $30.00 when you purchase 4 or more Qualifying Items offered by Body Back Company Inc. Enter code SAVE4BBB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $20.00 when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying Items offered by Body Back Company Inc. Enter code SAVE3BBB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $10.00 when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying Items offered by Body Back Company Inc. Enter code 2BACSAVE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Body Back Company's Body Back Buddy Trigger Point Self-Massage Tool
- MADE IN THE USA - Every Body Back Buddy has been 100% sourced and made in the USA since 1995. Each is made in numbered batch lots from high quality, high density polyethylene; which is a BPA, PBDE, TBBPA free material and subject to US Health and Safety Standards. Not only does this give you an earth conscious, hypoallergenic product you can safely use in the shower, it also gives you a tool we can guarantee for life.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED MASSAGE TOOL - The Body Back Buddy has helped revolutionize the competition. For more than a decade we have helped pioneer your self-massage experience. The perfected design of the Body Back Buddy offers 11 accurately placed therapy knobs that allow you an ease and access to every pressure point in your entire body. Effortlessly locate and relieve spasms, muscle knots and trigger points. Use the 12-page instructional manual to help guide your self-treatment.
- IMPRESSIVE LANDMARK DESIGN - The Body Back Buddys has remained virtually unchanged for more than a decade. With the introduction of the I-Beam influenced rectangular cross sections, we made a handheld massager that is at least 3x stronger and easier to grip than similar cylinder based designs. The round canes slip and swivel in your hands making for a tool that is difficult to manipulate. With its flattened sides and perfected weight of 1.25 lbs, it can accommodate anyone's needs, young and old.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY EXPERTS - The Body Back Buddy's guarantee comes backed by medical professionals, and years of feedback from chiropractors, massage therapists and physical therapists. Their input has helped us create the ideal tool for the complete self-massage experience. There is no one tool better suited for Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release (MRF) and Deep Tissue Massage Therapy than the Body Back Buddy.
- BODY BACK BUDDY GUARANTEE - Unlike the tidal wave of cheap knock offs populating the market today, the Body Back Buddy has been proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Portland Oregon since 1995. We offer a no hassle, no risk, 100% lifetime guarantee. No hidden qualifications, no fine print, no weasel words. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and have your money refunded.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
First off, I also own the standard S-Hook as well as the Theracane and from my experience with all three, this one is the winner by a long shot.
The S-Hook's main advantage is the ability to take it apart, which makes it very compact for travel purposes. But even still, I like to take the BBB with me unless compact space is absolutely critical.
The Thera-Cane's main advantage is its simplicity. It is one-sided and fairly light-weight compared to the BBB.
Now for the real review, the Body Back Buddy has many advantages over the above mentioned tools.
- 11 knobs in assorted sizes and shapes from small to round to pointy
- Large enough to command and control comfortably
- Handles are angled for better leverage compared to other tools
- Can use on practically every muscle group from abs, chest, shoulders, whole back, quads, hams, feet, neck, etc...
- Great conversation starter
When I say I take my BBB with me everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! It's that awesome! I'm at a computer for 10 hours-a-day almost every day and before I found the BBB, I had a hard time releasing tight muscles and trigger points. Although I did have the S-Hook and Theracane, I found myself not using them as much as I do the BBB. My best guess is that it just wasn't as effective and I quickly got tired of effort required. It's true that you can use your body weight and larger muscle groups to leverage the pressure on the aforementioned tools, but the BBB is just much better at it.
I especially love the pointy knobs for really digging into deep trigger points in the back, shoulder and feet.Read more ›
(approximate) Theracane Dimensions:
height: 24 inches;
diameter across cane head: 11 inches;
handle length from cane to bulb: 3.5 inches;
diameter of round bulbs: 1 inch;
length of little knobby things: 1 inch;
(approximate) Back Buddy Dimensions:
height: 27 inches;
diameter across larger cane head: 11 inches;
diameter across smaller cane head: 9 inches;
handle length from cane to bulb: 4 inches;
diameter of round bulbs: 1 inch;
length of pointy bulbs: 1.5 inches;
length of little knobby things: 1 inch;
Go ahead and laugh at me! I don't care! My back is happy!
This incredibly bright blue tool arrived larger than I had imagined. It's great for digging into all sorts of area that the booklet doesn't illustrate. For instance, sit at your kitchen table, using the table to support the Back Buddy ,and lean one of the long pokey parts into your neck to apply pressure to your sternocleidomastoid muscles. You can also balance the tool on the ground, kneel, and lean into the same pokey bit to massage sore hip muscles. Be creative! I've used it to help stretch and to unplug an item behind a large appliance.
When not in use to massage sore muscles, you could probably also keep it around to club a burglar in the night.
Oh- and be forewarned: It has an incredibly phallic portion that *will* provoke your friends to inquire about your actual intentions for the tool's usage.
So, I tried the Theracane. Perfect! It is smaller, the feel of the plastic is smoother and more comfortable, and it is just a sturdy. Quite portable the Theracane is.
Everyone is different, though. I would say if you're into working out all the time and nutrition and and exercising, the Body Back Buddy might be for you. It is larger, for sure. Once learned, it *might* be more versatile, with all the handles and knobs on it.
However, if you're just an average person like me who is in need of something smaller and simpler to help massage those areas you can't reach on your own, the TheraCane will probably be better for you. Also, if you're older, try the TheraCane. I think you'll like it. Plus, it is small enough to take with you on vacation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of better purchases made. My friends bought them as well after trying mine.Published 6 hours ago by Woojae L.
I really like this for rubbing on the muscles you can't reach on your own. I keep it in my exercise room but have used it while watching TV, putting pressure on the muscles to... Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Deborah
Love this - I can get all the knots - nothing is out of reach anymore! Thank you so much!!!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I ordered this a couple of days before having a cortisone shot in my shoulder. I lifted this up over my shoulder expecting to find a couple of trigger points. Read morePublished 1 day ago by William L. Chappell
I have muscles that constantly cramp and spasm despite regular massages, steroid injections, and ultimately spine surgery. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Vic