Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Body Champ BCB5860 Olympic Weight Bench with Preacher Curl, Leg Developer and Crunch Handle, Dark Gray/Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST 6’ and 7’ WEIGHT SET BARS. (Since the outer catch width is 38.5”, the length between collars of the bar you intend to use with this bench must be greater than 38.5”. Please check your weight set bar manufacturer’s dimensions and specifications to ensure compatibility.)
- 7-POSITION ADJUSTABLE BACKREST: Multiple Decline/Flat/Incline/Military Positions for versatility in one machine
- ADJUSTABLE DUAL-ACTION LEG DEVELOPER: with Adjustable Foam Rollers for Leg Curl/Leg Extension
- KEY ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Olympic Plate Adapter, Spring Clip for Leg Developer, Preacher Curl Pad, Arm Curl Bar, and Ab Crunch with Foam Grip Handles Attachment
- ENHANCED SAFETY: with built-in Safety Hooks and No-pinch Design to prevent injury to hand and grip
- Please note: There are many weight set bars available in the marketplace. To ensure your expectations of usage are met, please cross-check and contact your weight set bar manufacturer for dimensions and specifications to determine compatibility.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Compatible with most 6’ and 7’ weight set bars.
- 7-position adjustable backrest
- Adjustable dual-action leg developer
- Enhanced safety
- Key accessories included
Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench BCB5860
with Preacher Curl, Leg Developer and Crunch Handle
This heavy-duty 2.5-inch square tube Olympic bench is built for the truly serious lifter. Added attachments to this set are the high-density padding preacher curl and crunch handle for you to perform ab crunches for a great core workout. The bench racks are built for either the 7' or 8' Olympic bars. The adjustable weight racks can accommodate double duty as a bench press upright and adjustable squat rack. The racks have safety hooks, as well as, the 'no pinch' feature. The 'U'-shaped front leg stabilizer gives you an added safety and stability during the workout. The leg developer has oversized foam pads for safety and comfort and an Olympic adapter allows you to use either standard or Olympic plates.
Adjustable dual-action leg developer: with Adjustable Foam Rollers for Leg Curl/Leg Extension
Weight holder pegs with spring collar
7-position adjustable backrest: Multiple Decline/Flat/Incline/Military Positions for versatility in one machine
Ab crunch with foam grip handles: attachment Included
Compare with similar items
Marcy Adjustable Olympic Weight Bench with Leg Developer and Squat Rack MD-879
Body Champ BCB3780 Olympic Weight Bench with Leg Extension Curl Lift Developer Attachment/2 piece Combo Bench and Squat Rack Stand
Marcy Competitor Adjustable Olympic Weight Bench with Leg Developer for Weight Lifting and Strength Training CB-729
Body Champ Two Piece Set Olympic Weight Bench with Squat Rack BCB3835/PRO3900
XMark International Olympic Weight Bench with Leg and Preacher Curl Attachment XM-4424.1
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Body Max||Amazon.com||Body Max||Oceanicasa|
|Sport Type||weight bench||Exercise and Fitness||—||Weightlifting||Exercise & Fitness||—|
This heavy duty 2.5-inch square tube Olympic bench is built for the truly serious lifter. Added attachments to this set are the high density padding preacher curl and crunch handle for you to perform ab crunches for a great core workout. The bench racks are built for either the 7' or 8' Olympic bars. The adjustable weight racks can accommodate double duty as an bench press upright and adjustable squat rack. The racks have safety hooks, as well as, the "no pinch" feature. The "U"-shaped front leg stabilizer gives you an added safety and stability during workout. The high density foam backrest can be put in the flat position, as well as, multiple decline and incline positions. The leg developer has oversized foam pads for safety and comfort and an Olympic adapter allows you to use either standard or Olympic plates.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
YES, it can go 90 degrees for military position.
NO, you can not do squats on this (unless you are under 5 feet tall, in which case you would legally be a midget)
YES, it is sturdy.
YES, it is comfortable (especially for tall people)
Here are some of the exercises you can do on this baby:
* Bench Press
* Seated Overhead Press
* Incline Press
* Preacher Curls
* Leg Extensions
* Seated Cable Rows
* Hamstring curls
* Situps (various degrees of incline)
BEFORE YOU BUY IT, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TWO BIG ADJUSTABLE WRENCHES (or you will murder your hands)
If you fail your repetition on the bench press and you don't have a spotter, you will literally die.
It has set of minor issues that are not showstoppers, but they cause some annoyance.
+ Not much complicated
- Tools included are garbage. You can assemble it with the tools provided, but you will be much better with set of socket wrenches and adjustable wrench.
+ Does its job.
- It is attached with the knob, and every time you take it off to do legs, you have to screw/unscrew it. Pull-out pin would fit much better.
(hack: I'm using pin from arm curl bar)
Arm Curl Bar
+ Easy to reach
- Grips are not rotating. When you pull up your hands your wrists rotate slightly. Now the handles are covered in rubber foam, and do not rotate at all. This is sure way to give you blisters. Gloves help a bit though.
+ Does its job
+ Has adapter for olympic weights
- (front facing) Arm Curl Bar. I'm a big guy, and when I straighten my legs fully, handles are hitting my knees. So instead of fixating arm curl bar with the pin as it should be, I'm pushing it all the way out.
+ Nice, sturdy.
- When you put bar on bar catch, it is blocking adjustment of backrest. You can't simply pull it up, you need to at least lift bar a bit.
Overall I'm satisfied. I use it daily, and it does its job just fine. But I plan to do at least few upgrades to it very soon.
I did have to modify a bit to accommodate my lack of height and abundance of chest. In order to get the full range of motion for bicep curls, I had to drop the arm rest all the way down and sit on my ab mat to give myself a couple extra inches. I needed to be able to rest the ladies on top of the arm rest so my arms could reach all the way over. Once I figured that out, it was smooth sailing. Everything else worked out fine.
I don't have any complaints, and I think this bench will really help me build some muscle.