Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 450 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 485 reviews
on February 27, 2016
I've had this product up and running for about a month now and it works great. The only bad thing is that it is pretty wobbly. I have it on carpet (with extra cushiony padding that probably doesn't help) along with the heavy duty mat in the attempt to limit the wobble but I don't think it's helping. My recommendation to the manufacturer is to put feet/balancing bars on this product and it would limit the amount of wobble, if not completely eliminate it. Besides the wobbling, I would say this product is a great buy for the price. In my situation I think I'll have to customize it a bit to get rid of the wobble (FYI, I haven't fallen off of it so it's not that big of a deal).
on November 8, 2013
I absolutely love this machine. For the price, it has been perfect for me. It only took about a half hour to put together (my husband with the help of my 6 year old.) And there was one little squeak the second time I used it that was fixed by tightening a bolt. This machine has great programs and I love the bicycle / eliptical combo. When I need a break from the eliptical I can do the bike for a few minutes. This is very quiet so I can watch my shows and exercise. I am 5' 8" and the stride is fine for me. I tend to stand at the very back of the pedals so I don't have issues with my knees hitting. This is just a great way to exercise and the price is definitely right.
on May 30, 2016
very flimsy when you try to spped up the cardio workout.........no backlight on display monitor.......the rest so far is ok but not a machine I would recommend for purchase
on February 15, 2016
I put this together by myself no help from the hubby. After reading all the comments before I bought this i was a bit skeptical. But It is a pretty good machine. i dont have any noises or peddle issues, and I dont have any nuts or bolts that need to be tightened. It is quiet and very good for a person who has had half a knee replacement. I use it while watching TV not sitting on my bum! The programs p1 resistant is good workout
on March 14, 2017
It broke with in an hr of use, Just invest a bit more money and you could find something way better.
on March 1, 2017
Bought the machine for dual capabilities of bike and elliptical and smaller size useful for apartment living. Setup only took a couple of hours, and machine met my needs. However, after a few uses the machine has become creaky and shakes while I'm on it (I only weigh 180lb). Also, the bike aspect is not very satisfying on elliptical pedals. Overall, the machine is functional for my needs but I would recommend looking for a better model if you're buying.
on January 15, 2016
This one star review is for the elliptical only. Amazon gets five stars for how they handled the return.

The day we received the elliptical, we assembled it as per the instructions, which were not as hard to follow as some reviews want to say. Then again, my husband is kind of a wiz kid at putting things together. He had it assembled in well under two hours.

Once assembled, he, a fit man of about 200 lbs, began using the elliptical. In under ONE SINGLE MINUTE, there was zip resistance. Zero. None. Now, he didn't assemble the main wheel part - that comes already assembled. This was not user error. The machine says the weight limit is 250lbs.

You get what you pay for, I guess. We were not expecting gym quality. But we did expect it to work... Which it didn't. This is a piece of junk.

Contacted Amazon for a return, and they were fabulous, as always. We put everything back in the box and UPS picked it up a few days later. It was annoying to have to assemble and disassemble in one day. What a waste of time! But we're very glad Amazon has an excellent return policy.

SERIOUSLY, save yourself the effort. Don't buy this. It was ridiculous.
on February 28, 2013
After an extremely sedentary few years due to bad knees, I started riding a bike outdoors last spring. With winter at full blast in the Northeast and bike riding out of the question, I added this piece of equipment to my Ab-lounger, Ab-chair, for yes, I fall for "As Seen On TV" junk quite often. I also own a good treadmill and Total Gym but both of those ended up high end clothes racks due to the impact on my knees and lower back, or the fact that exercising when I have to pay attention to it is boring. I fell off of my treadmill more than once by taking my eyes off of the road, so to speak.

Pros- It is nice, smooth motion machine in both uses, no jarring on my knees at all.
It has a small footprint so works well in a small room.
The price is fantastic for the quality.
I can prop my Kindle on the front, stationary handles and actually lose track of how long I'm riding without the danger of falling.
I hate "exercising" and I enjoy using this machine - the best thing that can be said about any exercise program!
The programmable feature is perfect for an out of shape (wide load) to start out exercising slowly.

Cons- It took two people two hours to assemble but maybe we're just not that handy or bright. The included wrench is useless.
It wobbles slightly at higher activity levels.
I wish it accepted weight input for a more accurate calorie burning count.
It is perfect for about 5'4 to 5'11. I wish the seat could be lowered at least two more inches.

I would highly recommend this for anyone not in great physical shape who wants to build strength and tone at their own pace.
on December 5, 2016
Bought this in Feb 2015. Assembling the trainer was challenging but also fun. Assembled in couple of hours. It's been running perfectly since then with regular usage. Different levels definitely provide different resistance levels. Very comfortable for doing elliptical. Haven't used the seat much for cycling. Light and easy to move. I moved from it Illinois to Michigan with ease. Still works perfectly. Great for the price.
on March 4, 2013
I purchased this product February 2013. The box arrived in good condition. The equipment was easy to put together. Now the important stuff. This machine will give you a work out. I do wish the eliptical stride was longer but it still works good.I do not hit my knees anywhere on the machine. I am 5'8" tall and weigh 190 pounds. The bicycle part is excellent. I am out of shape so the lowest setting really gets my heart rate going. I have a bad left knee and bad right ankle and I have found this machine to be easy on both. Takes a bit to get your rhythm going but once you get the hang of it, it is fun. You can not read the monitor when cycling but I have the seat on lowest setting.I quit when I am sweating and feeling good.I have seen the reviews about the wobble and unsteadyness. It does wave a little but it is not going to tip over. Machine is very quiet. I like to do the eliptical for awhile and when I get tired I can sit down and cycle for awhile.I have not found it is much good for the arm tone up but that is not my main concern. Weight loss and cardio is the important thing to me. Very good machine for the money. I would recommend to my friends.