- Product Dimensions: 46.1 x 26 x 5.3 inches ; 47 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 48.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001IBIQ5Q
- Item model number: IT8070
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,636 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #50,390 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inversion therapy table for elongating spine and relaxing back muscles
- Lower spring-loaded pull pin for easy ankle adjustments; 250-pound capacity
- Safety strap lets you control inverting angles; safety lock keeps table secure
- Folds up for easy storage and transport; U-shaped handrails
Inversion Therapy counteracts the forces of gravity on the body (particularly the back) by decompressing and elongating the spine. This relieves pressure on your spinal cord’s ligaments and nerve roots. In essence, Inversion Therapy reverses the negative effects of gravity. Using the Body Champ Inversion Table for just 10 minutes a day will allow you to be on your way to improved circulation and posture while relieving muscle aches, back pain and stress. Folds for easy storage.
Inversion therapy counteracts the forces of gravity on the body (particularly the back) by decompressing and elongating the spine. Not only can this relieve pressure on your spinal cord's ligaments and nerve roots, but it can also relax the back muscles that support the vertebrae. And when your back relaxes, the rest of your body invariably follows. The Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table can make a great addition to your daily routine, and help to improve your circulation and posture while relieving muscle aches, back pain, and stress.
The IT8070 is easy to adjust, with a deluxe dual-pin system that lets you quickly find the right position (within a height range of 4' 7" to 6' 8"). It's also a breeze to use: once you rest your body against the pad and lock your feet behind the ankle supports, you simply reach your arms over your head. As your arms go up, your body will gradually invert until you're almost completely upside down. The only inputs are your energy and gravity itself. Construction features include a lower spring-loaded pull pin that allows for easy ankle adjustments; four safe and comfortable foam rollers; U-shaped handrails; a safety strap that lets you control the desired inverting angles; and a safety lock for when you aren't using the table.
The IT8070, which folds for easy storage, will support up to 250 pounds.
- Assembled Dimensions: 55-1/2 by 29-1/2 by 57-7/8 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 13 by 29 by 75 inches (L x W x H)
- Adjustable within a height range of 4' 7" to 6' 8"
- Pull-pin adjustment system
- Lower spring-loaded pull-pin for ankle adjustment
- Four foam rollers help to cushion your ankles
- High-density foam cushion for comfort
- U-shaped handrails for added security
- Safety strap allows you to control inverting angles
- Safety lock keeps the table in place when not in use
- Folds for easy storage
- 250-pound user weight capacity
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
Now when your spine is distracted, the vertebrae that arw stacked on one another (with a disc in between them), move farther apart from each other- which takes pressure off the discs that lie between them- and this is a very good thing for your discs. This is because the discs are being compressed all day long as we move around in an upright position. Know that the discs have a high water content, and as you sleep in a horizontal position in bed, they actually swell a bit as they pick up water overnight (because they're not being compressed). Then, when you get up in the morning and move around all day with your spine in a vertical position, this water is expressed to a certain degree throughout the day. This is why you are a little taller in the morning than at the end of the day!
As you can see, this device is very good for your discs- especially ones that are herniated. Other good things this device can do for you is take pressure off pinched or compressed spinal nerves in your back.Read more ›
- Table does not change angle in small comfortable increments when you slide your arms as instructed. Despite table was assembled with the settings in the less sensitive position (bracket position), this table goes from 0 to full inversion with absolutely no control angle and it is difficult to get back to horizontal (despite I'm an athletic person). You MUST have the holding strap in position to limit the max. My Weslo table does a much better job, there. In the Weslo table you can control almost any angle by moving your arms in different positions and is very easy to get out of full inversion without assistance.
- Adjustment height numbers printed on a label on the extension rod. These labels tend to get ripped every time height is adjusted. The Weslo table have these numbers engraved in the metal.
- Moving parts are painted. Weslo table have them chromed.
- One plastic plug arrived broken.
- One fell apart during assembly.
- Anti-slip sticker on foot bracket came all messed up from factory.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this because I had some back pain. It worked great. Then I mailed it My mother because she was having back issues, she says that it helps with the pain.Published 26 days ago by Elizabeth Mayo
I use this daily. I hurt my back to the point I could barely walk 50 feet last fall. Today, with this and the help of massage, chiropractic and a personal trainer, I can do more... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kurt Moore
Easy assembly. Does the job. It will invert you upside down or partial way. For the money, it was worth it.Published 1 month ago by Chris
I really enjoy this inversion table. I decided to go with one that wasn't as expensive as the top end $500 tables because I have never used one before and wasn't really sure how... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Craig S