Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inversion therapy table for elongating spine and relaxing back muscles
- Lower spring-loaded pull pin for easy ankle adjustments; 250-pound capacity
- Safety strap lets you control inverting angles; safety lock keeps table secure
- Folds up for easy storage and transport; U-shaped handrails
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Inversion Therapy counteracts the forces of gravity on the body (particularly the back) by decompressing and elongating the spine. This relieves pressure on your spinal cord’s ligaments and nerve roots. In essence, Inversion Therapy reverses the negative effects of gravity. Using the Body Champ Inversion Table for just 10 minutes a day will allow you to be on your way to improved circulation and posture while relieving muscle aches, back pain and stress. Folds for easy storage.
Inversion therapy counteracts the forces of gravity on the body (particularly the back) by decompressing and elongating the spine. Not only can this relieve pressure on your spinal cord's ligaments and nerve roots, but it can also relax the back muscles that support the vertebrae. And when your back relaxes, the rest of your body invariably follows. The Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table can make a great addition to your daily routine, and help to improve your circulation and posture while relieving muscle aches, back pain, and stress.
The IT8070 is easy to adjust, with a deluxe dual-pin system that lets you quickly find the right position (within a height range of 4' 7" to 6' 8"). It's also a breeze to use: once you rest your body against the pad and lock your feet behind the ankle supports, you simply reach your arms over your head. As your arms go up, your body will gradually invert until you're almost completely upside down. The only inputs are your energy and gravity itself. Construction features include a lower spring-loaded pull pin that allows for easy ankle adjustments; four safe and comfortable foam rollers; U-shaped handrails; a safety strap that lets you control the desired inverting angles; and a safety lock for when you aren't using the table.
The IT8070, which folds for easy storage, will support up to 250 pounds.
- Assembled Dimensions: 55-1/2 by 29-1/2 by 57-7/8 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 13 by 29 by 75 inches (L x W x H)
- Adjustable within a height range of 4' 7" to 6' 8"
- Pull-pin adjustment system
- Lower spring-loaded pull-pin for ankle adjustment
- Four foam rollers help to cushion your ankles
- High-density foam cushion for comfort
- U-shaped handrails for added security
- Safety strap allows you to control inverting angles
- Safety lock keeps the table in place when not in use
- Folds for easy storage
- 250-pound user weight capacity
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Now when your spine is distracted, the vertebrae that arw stacked on one another (with a disc in between them), move farther apart from each other- which takes pressure off the discs that lie between them- and this is a very good thing for your discs. This is because the discs are being compressed all day long as we move around in an upright position. Know that the discs have a high water content, and as you sleep in a horizontal position in bed, they actually swell a bit as they pick up water overnight (because they're not being compressed). Then, when you get up in the morning and move around all day with your spine in a vertical position, this water is expressed to a certain degree throughout the day. This is why you are a little taller in the morning than at the end of the day!
As you can see, this device is very good for your discs- especially ones that are herniated. Other good things this device can do for you is take pressure off pinched or compressed spinal nerves in your back. Since the inversion table distracts the vertebrae a little, this moves them farther apart- which gives the nerves that come out between them "room to breathe". Lastly, because you're hanging upside down, your back muscles don't need to work- and so they get a chance to relax and get a break! And relaxed muscles make for a happy back...
Consider using an inversion table if the idea appeals to you and you don't mind hanging upside down (or partially upside down), and the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table would be a good pick. Good luck!