Body Champ BCB5860 Olympic Weight Bench with Preacher Curl, Leg Developer and Crunch Handle, Dark Gray/Black
|Item Weight||78.48 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||76 x 56 x 55 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE FOR YOUR FITNESS GOALS: This multi-function, heavy-duty 2.5-inch square tube Olympic weight bench comes with added attachments and accessories for complete workout circuits
- ENHANCED SAFETY AND COMFORT: The U-shaped front-leg stabilizer provides safety and stability during the workout. The racks have safety hooks on catches and a safe-grip feature to prevent your hands from getting pinched when re-racking
- 7-POSITION ADJUSTABLE BACKREST: This bench press has customizable features for ergonomic and optimal training positions, including an adjustable full-action Leg Extension/Leg Lifts Developer and an Arm Curl Bar with adjustable foam rollers
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Accessories include the Plate Adapter, Spring Clip for Leg Developer, Preacher Curl Pad, Arm Curl Bar, and Ab Crunch with Foam Grip Handles Attachment. All are included with the set; no need to buy separately
- COMPATIBILITY: This workout bench is compatible with most 6- and 7-foot weight sets. The length between collars of the bar you intend to use with this bench must be greater than 38.5"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Maximum Weight Limit is 300 lbs. for weight set; 300 lbs. for user weight
Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench BCB5860
with Preacher Curl, Leg Developer and Crunch Handle
This heavy-duty 2.5-inch square tube Olympic bench is built for the truly serious lifter. Added attachments to this set are the high-density padding preacher curl and crunch handle for you to perform ab crunches for a great core workout. The bench racks are built for either the 7' or 8' Olympic bars.. The 'U'-shaped front leg stabilizer gives you an added safety and stability during the workout.
- The adjustable weight racks can accommodate double duty as a bench press upright and adjustable squat rack
- 7-position adjustable backrest with adjustable dual-action leg developer
- The racks have safety hooks, as well as, the 'no pinch' feature
- The leg developer has oversized foam pads for safety and comfort and an Olympic adapter allows you to use either standard or Olympic plates
Adjustable dual-action leg developer: with Adjustable Foam Rollers for Leg Curl/Leg Extension.
Weight holder pegs with spring collar.
7-position adjustable backrest: Multiple Decline/Flat/Incline/Military Positions for versatility in one machine.
Ab crunch with foam grip handles: attachment Included.
This heavy-duty 2.5-inch square tube bench press rack is built for the truly serious lifter. This is not your average machine or adjustable weight bench! Added attachments to this weight bench set are the high-density padding, Preacher Curl, and Crunch Handle for you to perform ab crunches for a great core workout. The bench racks are built for either 7- or 8-foot Olympic weight sets. The adjustable weight racks can work double duty as a bench press upright and adjustable squat rack. The racks have safety hooks along with the "no pinch" feature. The U-shaped front-leg stabilizer gives you added safety and stability during your workout. The high-density foam backrest can be put in the flat position as well as multiple decline and incline positions. The Leg Developer has oversized foam pads for safety and comfort, and an adapter allows you to use either standard or Olympic weight plates. The maximum weight limit is 300 lbs. Our products come with a clear instruction manual, and products can be built in just a few minutes. Grab your favorite weight sets, and get ready to use our favorite workout benches from home. Body Flex Sports is a private, family-owned company established in 1996. We’re dedicated to creating a gym-level fitness experience that makes it easy and affordable to take your health to the next level. We make gym equipment you can always depend on. We make a point of using premium-quality materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, and strict quality control. We pride the health and well-being of Body Flex on the health and well-being of your body. Our ultimate goal is to bring true benefits and wholesome results to the strength, stamina, and soundness of your health. We measure our success according to this purpose and strive to achieve it through our team of incredible workers, extensive research, and development processes. When you want a gym-quality workout at home, choose Body Flex Sports.
user guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 76 x 56 x 55 inches; 78.48 Pounds
- Item model number : BCB5860
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : October 3, 2014
- Manufacturer : Hupa International, Inc.
- ASIN : B00OJX90UU
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,218 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So what did I want? I needed something easy to use and had multiple ways to work out my body. Let’s get right to it!
Assembly was fairly easy. The “multi tool” that comes with the bench are a bit of a joke. I’m sure one could assemble this with these tools but it would be a pain in the glutes. I used my own tools and was able to fully assemble the bench in about an hour or so. Construction was solid and secure and the instructions were fairly easy to read.
I’ve been using this set for about three weeks and I’m already seeing results. I use the bench press to work out my chest. If I need to work out different parts of my chest, adjusting the seat and the height of the weights is very easy. CAUTION: there are a pair of silver safety guards that help prevent the weights from accidentally being lifted out. Make sure to disengage these latches before you start your routine.
There’s also a pad that helps you work out your biceps from the weights at the foot of the bench. Again, adjusting the height is easy and quick. The weight rod can hold about 8 standard weights for you to use. It also comes with an Olympic buffer for larger size weights. How many can that hold? I’m not sure, because I’m using standard weights. When I graduate to Olympic size I’ll update this review.
I also stand and use a rowing motion to workout my triceps, shoulders, and upper back. The handles are very mobile so it’s easy transition from one set to the next.
Also at the foot of the bench are two sets of padded fittings to work out your legs. Simply sit at the end of the bench and place your feet on the lower pads and you can work out your quadriceps, the muscles on your thighs. Lay on your belly and place the back of your feet on the higher pads and you can work out your hamstrings.
This machine will work all your “beach body” muscles. It’s not a total workout system, but for the price, you really can’t beat the overall quality and results (AS LONG AS YOU WORK OUT!!).
The only thing this doesn’t come with is a set of instructional guides that show you how to use each component. I know I’m doing something right because I’m seeing results, but is there something I could be doing better? Are there more ways to use the machine? I don’t know. For the quality I give this set 4 stars, but if it had those instructions, i would have given it 5 stars.
It has set of minor issues that are not showstoppers, but they cause some annoyance.
+ Not much complicated
- Tools included are garbage. You can assemble it with the tools provided, but you will be much better with set of socket wrenches and adjustable wrench.
+ Does its job.
- It is attached with the knob, and every time you take it off to do legs, you have to screw/unscrew it. Pull-out pin would fit much better.
(hack: I'm using pin from arm curl bar)
Arm Curl Bar
+ Easy to reach
- Grips are not rotating. When you pull up your hands your wrists rotate slightly. Now the handles are covered in rubber foam, and do not rotate at all. This is sure way to give you blisters. Gloves help a bit though.
+ Does its job
+ Has adapter for olympic weights
- (front facing) Arm Curl Bar. I'm a big guy, and when I straighten my legs fully, handles are hitting my knees. So instead of fixating arm curl bar with the pin as it should be, I'm pushing it all the way out.
+ Nice, sturdy.
- When you put bar on bar catch, it is blocking adjustment of backrest. You can't simply pull it up, you need to at least lift bar a bit.
Overall I'm satisfied. I use it daily, and it does its job just fine. But I plan to do at least few upgrades to it very soon.
YES, it can go 90 degrees for military position.
NO, you can not do squats on this (unless you are under 5 feet tall, in which case you would legally be a midget)
YES, it is sturdy.
YES, it is comfortable (especially for tall people)
Here are some of the exercises you can do on this baby:
* Bench Press
* Seated Overhead Press
* Incline Press
* Preacher Curls
* Leg Extensions
* Seated Cable Rows
* Hamstring curls
* Situps (various degrees of incline)
BEFORE YOU BUY IT, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TWO BIG ADJUSTABLE WRENCHES (or you will murder your hands)
If you fail your repetition on the bench press and you don't have a spotter, you will literally die.