Body Drench Quick Tan Instant Self Tanner Bronzing Spray, Medium/Dark, 6 Ounce
- Tinted formula makes it easy to see where to apply
- Bronze tint for an instant sun-kissed glow
- Natural-looking sunless tan
- Develops in 3-5 hours
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Medium/Dark | Size: 6 Ounce
Would you like to give feedback on images?
IngredientsDimethyl Ether, Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Erythrulose, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090)
DirectionsFor best results, use after exfoliating the skin with Body Drench Sea Foam Body Scrub. Shake well and spray evenly, holding can 10" away from your skin. Slightly rub in. Wash hands immediately after applying or use gloves. To build a deeper tan gradually, apply Quick Tan ever day until your desired lever of darkness is achieved. To maintain a glowing tan, re-apply every other day, moisturize with Body Drench Daily Moisturizing lotion ever day, and exfoliate your skin twice a week.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Shower and exfoliate. Get all the dead skin off or you will have blotches.
2. After showering, pull hair off of face. I use a head band and a pony to keep it off my neck and face.
3. Make sure you are completely dry. If water drips on you after you apply the product you will have drip marks.
4. Apply GENEROUS amounts of lotion to your elbows, knees, top toes, in between toes, tops of fingers and in between fingers.
5. Put on a pair of disposable gloves.
6. Lay a towel down on the floor and get back in the shower.
7. Starting with the back of legs and working up, hold the can as far away from your body as possible (12 inches... no less) Make quick back and forth motions up your body until you reach your butt. Quickly do the outsides of your legs. Doing this quickly is the key to no blotches so only go over each area once. It will feel like you aren't really putting hardly anything on.. you don't need to! If you want a darker tan, you can repeat later.
8. Next, do your shoulders then arch your back to reach it.Read more ›
I'm hooked....By far, it is the best product I have found and believe me, I went through them all....:o)
*No orange appearance. In fact, it almost has a slight reddish tint to it, making it look like you were actually in the sun! It looks like a warm matte bronze with reddish undertones.
*No streaking--I apply the spray as directed, but use gloves to rub it in very quickly (this spray dries SUPER FAST.) I use it after taking a shower and only after applying lotion to my elbows, knees, and ankles.
*Fast drying (I'm talking less than two minutes!!) This can be to your disadvantage too, as mentioned above, if you do not rub it in quickly, you risk getting an uneven appearance. Luckily, I haven't had this happen to me.
*Lasts at least three days. This spray does not wash off the next day, or start to peel off, or look dried or start cracking. The tan wears off evenly and gradually. Mine lasts about three days (three showers.) I consciously try to not scrub my skin as hard in the shower. Although I use a loofah, I just apply slightly less pressure when lathering up than I otherwise would.
*Easy to apply. Since this tanner is in an aerosol/mist form, you can easily apply it to hard to reach areas like your back. Lightly mist it about 10 inches away and let it fall onto your back. It should look even, without having to rub it in. I do rub it in all other areas, though. Just to ensure even coverage!
*Messy! This tanner leaves a residue of small brown specks everywhere (counters, floor, toilet, wherever you are.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In addition to being about half the price of the product in stores, I have to say this product is one of the best self tanners I've ever used. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Jennifer MIllsier
Has a nice color to it but washes right off and does not spray on evenlyPublished 6 days ago by Amanda
Love this stuff!! I like to use on my face mostly but works great on rest of body as well. I get lots of compliments when I use it on my face to give me a little color and... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Kelli
You must be very careful and deliberate when spraying as it will not be even. With a bit of trial and error we got it right.Published 21 days ago by Heather
horrible color, horrible application - yes, it sprays but is uneven...
unless you like a weird beige-orange mix...then it's awesome.
Horrible....it was messy, got everywhere. Streaked really badly and was uneven.Published 27 days ago by Cathy Lee
It's a mix of tan and red so you don't look fake tan orange. Smells good too. Definitely my favorite since 2005! I've tried it allPublished 1 month ago by Taryn and Landon