Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on May 21, 2016
This product is a hidden gem, other self tanners are very expensive while this gives a natural glow for cheap. I used Fake Bake for a while but noticed it gave me more of a green undertone, so my makeup wouldn't match (since they all had yellow/orange undertones) so I tried the loreal bronzer and the Jergens, but those were either too light, or too orange. This almost has a red undertone so you really do look su kissed (not sunburnt) It's extremely easy to use as long as you moisturizer and it smells like coconut. By far my favorite tan
review image
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 7, 2015
I LOVE THIS. By far, the most natural looking color in a bottle you can get. I don't really put it on the way the directions say to. I spray it on my tanning mitt and then rub it on my body (after showering and putting baby oil on 5 minutes before getting out). Something that works really well too is mixing it with a lotion and working your way down. You don't have to use oil that way. And I like the smell a lot.
on March 9, 2016
Most natural looking spray tan can you can find for the price. Doesn't smell as bad as others but is still a spray tan product so use the night before and lightly wash yourself the next morning.
on September 4, 2017
I have vitiligo on my hands and these blend color into the white spots perfectly. I recommend patting with a paper towel after spraying on to even out splotchiness.
on January 27, 2018
This product is a mess! Sure, it's nice that it has color when you spray to make sure you aren't missing spots, but my shower stall looks disgusting after each use. I spray it on and then u have to run it around like lotion because it's very streaky. If I knew I needed to rub it around, I wouldve just gotten lotion.

I will not buy this product again because I simply hate how messy it is. I am, however, giving two stars because I absolutely LOVE the smell of this product and it does produce a nice sunless tan that isn't oompa loompa orange.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 10, 2017
This is one of the best sunless tanning spray I also got the tanning lotion of course I love going to the beach to tan until I ended up with a five inch scar and my first 2 inch scar called melonoma from years in the sun. My doctor this melonoma can take a life its cancer and so important to let people know there are other options out there and this is on the best tan and I am a fan get today.
on October 24, 2015
This is the best self-tanner I have found on the market at a reasonable price. I recommend it to all my girlfriends. The color is natural and gives you a quick bronze glow - I use it as part of my "getting ready" routine on winter days where I am looking sallow. I've had several cans, only once did the nozzle appear faulty and spray poorly, and the company quickly replaced it.
on February 9, 2016
I swear by this item.Store bought spray tanners are so expensive and this one is cheap and works GREAT.no streaks and no blotches I am very satisfied
on January 23, 2016
This is the ONLY tanning product I use anymore. It is so natural looking and lasts for days without rubbing off on my clothes. I've tried lots and this is my all-time favorite.
on July 3, 2016
never buy again. you must use 1/2 of the entire can to do your body. I was only using on my legs but the color looked dirty and uneven. Plus, you must apply it outside unless you have a tanning rooms with sheets on walls and floor.