2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Body Rider Elliptical Trainer and Exercise Bike with Seat and Easy Computer / Dual Trainer 2 in 1 Cardio Home Office Fitness Workout Machine BRD2000
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2-in-1 fitness machine with settings for elliptical trainer and exercise bike dual usage
- High-momentum fan blade flywheel system for smooth, fluid movement
- Easily adjust resistance level with the turn of a knob with minimal impact on joints
- Electronic console tracks your time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- Seat adjusts vertically and horizontally for optimum exercise and riding form
- Maximum Weight : 250 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer Set
The Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer with Seat is a distinctive piece of fitness equipment as it combines two machines in one, greatly expanding your workout potential. This dual trainer allows you to use it as a regular elliptical, or as an exercise bike with the attached adjustable seat. This elliptical/exercise bike is designed to give you a gentle and low impact, yet effective cardio workout for your upper and lower body. Because of it’s low-impact nature, the Body Rider BR2000 Elliptical is an especially good choice for individuals who suffer from leg, back or hip problems.
What People Love About the Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer
The BRD2000 is a low cost solution for people who want the workout that an elliptical can provide and an ideal choice for beginners who may need to sit down or combine standing and sitting during their workout.
- Two- in-one fitness machine, elliptical trainer and exercise bike
- High momentum fan blades
- Easily adjustable tension knob
- Electronic console that tracks distance, time, speed and calories burned
- Fully adjustable seat (horizontally and vertically) to fit different types of body types and heights.
Built-in Transport Wheel
Move the unit around or store it with ease with the built-in transport wheel.
The seat not only adjusts vertically, but horizontally as well. Creating comfort for all users.
Tension adjusts easily with the turn of a knob.
Computer Features :
This patented 2-in-one Cardio Dual Trainer is used as an Elliptical Trainer or an Exercise Bike. The high momentum fan blades provide quiet and smooth rides with zero impact to your knees. The motivational electronic display console measures Time, Speed, Distance, and Calories Burned while you exercise. Use it only 20 minutes a day, 3 to 4 times a week, you will get the results that you always wanted. For any further queries please contact HUPB9’s Technical Support Number/ Customer Support Number @ 1-888-266-6789
Enjoy a total body cardio workout without trudging to the gym day after day with the Body Rider BRD2000 dual cardio trainer. The BRD2000 is actually two fitness machines in one, with a pair of elliptical arms and foot pedals for upright elliptical use, as well as an adjustable seat that turns the machine into an exercise bike. As a result, users can vary their workout routines depending on the goals they're trying to achieve. The BRD2000 is built around a chain-driven fan wheel, with high-momentum fan blades that run quietly and smoothly without impacting your knees. (The fan also produces a gentle breeze as you exercise.) The electronic console, meanwhile, makes it easy to track your workout, with measurements for time, speed, distance, and calories burned. Finally, the unit's seat adjusts vertically and horizontally to fit users of different heights and weights. Too busy to hit the gym on a regular basis? The BRD2000 will help you see results in only 20 minutes per day three or four times a week.
About Elliptical Trainers
Elliptical trainers represent the next wave of advancement in low-impact cardiovascular exercise machines and continue to grow in popularity. By simulating motions experienced through walking, stepping, cycling, and skiing, elliptical machines allow for a smooth and fluid motion while building strength in the arms and legs. Similar to the exercise position for treadmills, elliptical trainers are used by standing in an upright position while holding the handrails of the machine. With elliptical trainers, however, your feet remain in the foot pedals throughout the exercise regimen and circulate in a smooth and seamless motion, resulting in little to no impact on the knees, back, and hips.
Elliptical trainers are compatible for all ages and fitness levels and allow you to select the difficulty level through the incline and intensity settings. Additionally, elliptical trainers allow you to determine the complexity of your workout based on your needs, all while listening to music, watching television, or reading a magazine while exercising in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Although different types of elliptical trainers offer an assortment of features, many of them include an array of challenging programs, forward and reverse directional movement, EKG grip pulse handles, a lightweight portable design with easy fold-up capability, and a monitor displaying calories burned, distance, speed, time, and heart rate. Other types of exercise machines, namely treadmills and bikes, offer excellent cardiovascular exercise and muscular training for the legs in a forward-motion exercise. Elliptical trainers take this to the next level by offering an upper and lower body workout with dual motion, challenging and diverse programs, and a low-impact exercise machine that won't strain sensitive joints.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]Manual [PDF ]User Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 48 x 28.5 x 59.5 inches; 66 Pounds
- Item model number : BRD2000
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 1, 2009
- Manufacturer : Body Max
- ASIN : B0028Q2AMU
Best Sellers Rank:
#16,222 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #157 in Cardio Training
- Customer Reviews:
Must be at least 18 & over to purchase. Item can be shipped only within the U.S.